Chapter-14

"You're so not photogenic. Hahahaha....." She chuckled trying to take a cute picture with me. She loves to take those couple goals pictures. She's so cute when she puts all her efforts in it to get what she wants. She wants a picture with me kissing her on the cheeks. But everytime I do that all that the camera can capture is my curly, black hair on the side of her face. From that particular angle my face wasn't coming. So she was trying to tilt her phone as much as possible to capture my face. She's so adorable. She's like a small kid who wants what she wants.
I was so tired from trying to take the right picture that I snatched her phone from her hands, pulled her closer, I dug my face in her neck. She feels so good, I thought. I was hugging her like a small boy but I didn't care. She's mine. Being with her is heaven to me. I can do this all day if she allows.

"You should've asked me to take a picture with me kissing you....anywhere but the cheeks..."
We both laughed so hard on my comment that the people in the cafe gave us looks like we were a pair of maniacs'. Thank god we were at the corner of the cafe. No body really cared about us. They could hardly notice us from there.

"No seriously......why so far?" With that I kissed her. She still felt the same like she did five months ago. Every time I kiss her,hug her. I feel like iam doing this for the first time again. Like we're still on the top floor of our class, leaned against the wall, where we were five months ago. Time has passed so quickly, it seems like yesterday. Just yesterday when I first talked with her, just yesterday when I asked her out, just yesterday when our lives changed.....