Chapter-37

When you're in a public place or say a class room like mine, who are the people that you'd first notice?
The likely answer is, 'the most gorgeous of them all'? No.
Its partially true.
When you're in a crowded place, you're likely to notice the people, who are noticing you, rather than noticing the most gorgeous of all people.
But it always happens by accident. Its like you're looking around the place, and you happen to have an eye contact with a person. Its only once at first. But then your eye contacts no longer feel like a coincidence to you. Which makes you realize that, the person with whom you're having these - coincidental-but-not-so-conincidental- eye contacts are noticing you. Which in turn makes you start noticing them.
Hilarious I know.

So, I was sitting in the class, not paying attention. (Obviously, after 'HE' got here how do you expect me to pay attention? Like, who is supposed to gaurd our backs? Me of course!!!!)
So I looked around the class, and caught someone's eye on me. It was a half a milli second eye contact. But it was an eye contact nevertheless. So its a deal. And a major one since, Aamya is sitting next to me.
Its usually due to a hot girl sitting next to you, or the person whose staring at you is gay. Which is rare.
The guy who was looking at me looked away, as soon as I found that he was looking. But it was only minutes later that I found him, looking at me again. And then again.
After it had been three times, I actually started paying attention to him.
He had dark complexion, a slender body, oiled and stuck to the forehead hair. He was wearing an off white, kind of rusty color shirt, with the top button open, exposing his hairy chest. And by the term hairy, I mean extremely hairy. I could see it clearly from where I was sitting. A set of dark brown which was almost black eyes. And last but soooo not the least, a very creepy smirk on his face.