Chapter-41

I don't remember the journey, back to my room quite well. All I remember is being hauntingly quite, for the rest of the evening. My parents were giving me unhappy looks. Something I'll never forget. They believed, I was destroying my life behind a girl. They knew the reason, why I was so upset. And they didn't like it at all.
When I came back to my room, I sat there, defeated. I looked at my phone and all I wanted to do was, to crawl back in my bed, sleep and not wake up. I almost did that if, it wasn't for the voice of Rohan's 'I'll see you tomorrow.' which jolted me up.
I jumped on my feet, picked up the phone and called Aamya.

"Hello?"
"Hey babe....how are you?"
"Good baby, you won't believe!! what Natasha said ab-" interrupting her mid way. I said,
"Is tomorrow's class important?"
"What?"
"I mean can't we miss one day?"
"Why do you want us to miss one day Lakshit? It's only the second day. It's as important as today!!You know the load of the whole course!! What's going in your mind Lakshit!!??"
"Nothing"
"Lakshit what is it?"
"I think no harm will come if, you don't go to the class one day."
"And why would I not go to the class?"
"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU TO!!!!"
I was exasperated, and on the edge. I couldn't help yelling.
She fell silent for a moment, and then said,
"Why not?"
"Cause Iam not coming tomorrow. I have work at the office, which I have to attend to. And I don't want you going alone."
There was silence, for three long seconds. Then I heard her sigh heavily.
"Babe, I'll be fine. I get it. But I'll be fine. We talked about this remember? When are you going to trust me babe? I'll be fine. I attend the class for its purpose, not for the people....Why don't you trust me????"
"I do trust you.....I just don't want you to be alone Aamya. You know how I feel about it. I tried my best to come tomorrow, but I can't. And I don't want you going alone."
"Babe...do you trust me?"
When I didn't answer, because I knew she was winning the conversation. She asked again,
"Babe!!! Do you trust me?"
"Yes."
"Then trust me."