Chapter-16

What the actual fuck? I thought to myself, unable to move. It has been 15mins and I was still sitting in my car. What am I supposed to do? Am I even supposed to do something? Cmon Lakshit! She's in trouble! You're not leaving her alone like that! My heart was screaming. Head was spinning. I didn't even turn on the air conditioner so I was sweating like I just sprinted many miles. I won't deny....I was scared as hell. Like literally the 'end of the world' scared. I know I wouldn't leave her like that. She was in trouble because of me. Well indirectly she was. So I turned the ignition on and decided to go meet the devil, who had my angel. The air blasted on my face as I turned on the AC. Music made it worse so I switched the radio off. What will happen? Would he call her parents? Would this be the end of my relationship with her? But if he had to call her parents, he probably would've by now. Why would he want to meet me, when all he has in mind is, calling her parents?
Stop thinking! Lakshit! Stop thinking!
It will be okay. I prayed.
I reached my death and stared at the closed door of the restaurant/bar. I opened it. We meet at this same place before so my eyes directly went to the corner table. I wasn't wrong. I saw her there. Eyes lowered down. Still fucking beautiful. She melts me....everytime I see her. She melts me.....Even in such a situation she looks like an innocent, beautiful girl. Is that even possible?
FOCUS! My mind barked at me.
The most weird thing was....she was all alone. No brother at all to be seen. She was all alone. Her gaze shifted to mine. I went and sat next to her. I couldn't help but keep myself from hugging her. For some reason she didn't hugged me back.

"My brother is here......" She wisphered.

"Where? I don't see anyone."

"There......." She pointed at the direction of the bar area, where only one person was standing.

I saw him and I froze.