Chapter-22

Birthday's are supposed to be the best day's of our lives. We all wait for our birthdays impatiently. There are all kinds of memories glued with birthdays. The presents are the best part. Surprises all around us......God isn't it the best time?
Birthdays have a way with blessings....
They bring happiness.....and I know I should not be saying this cause.....my sweet precious love got into trouble because she was caught planning for my birthday. So I hate my birthday. I mean I have to. So far my birthday has got me only sad news. What's the point of my birthday bringing me happiness......when my happiness isn't happy. So it's obvious for me to hate my birthday. But I guess there is a lot what meets the eye. This one situation should have been enough for me to hate my birthday, but it ended up, me loving it. Tables do turn sometimes, and they turn for good. Maybe I needed a little happiness too. In the heat of being strong for her, I was being cruel on me. But maybe God wanted to see me happy again. So he sent me a gift.
Mom sent me out, because my relatives were coming home. My mom was so frank about it that, she gave me a choice. To either stay at home and help her, when they come or just leave the house and come back later. Obviously I chose the second one. But I didn't do much till the time I was out. Even at my birthday I was acting so normal. I was just hanging out with my friends. After 45minutes or so I decided to go back home.
I stepped in the house and I saw nothing different. I then decided to go back in my room and doze off.
I stepped in my room, and it smelled weird. I mean it was smelling nice..... Almost like rose petals. So for my usually messy room, this nice smell was alien. Hence weird. I turned on the lights and....WHAT THE FUCK!!!??

My room, wasn't my own. It was looking so beautiful. For the first time in ages, it was actually looking so good. It was decorated with balloons and also many pictures were stuck on the wall. My bed was made and rose petals were sprawled on it. There was a table on which there was a dark chocolate cake. It was all so nice and happening. I was standing there for at least 10minutes with my mouth open, when I saw her......Aamya. She did all this? ALL THIS!!??????
When? How? When? When? When?
She hugged me.....and wished me happy birthday. I was speechless. I hugged her and kissed her. For at least 5 minutes I hugged her so tightly. I wonder if she was able to breath.......
I didn't hug her for too long since it was my house and, I didn't wanted the scene to be awkward of any sorts.
The night went in celebration with family, and I don't have words to describe it. What and how everything happened, I don't have a clue. What I do know is that, I loved it. I was happy. I was so happy. I could die of happiness.