Chapter-68

Few days passed, everything was the same between me and Aamya. Except for a few words we didn't talk about anything.

She had become cold.

I passed little notes to her, hoping we'd get back what we once had, to which she responded, "You need to stop doing things like these now. You know better."

Its like she wants nothing to do with me. When she is with me, she ignores my presence. She still goes and talks with Rohan and his minions. And its like they have a bubble, you could only watch them, but I choose not to do that anymore either.

Apart from the class, I don't know what is going on in my life. I'm numb to almost everything. It happens, it happens when you lose your everything, by losing that one person who meant the whole damn world to you.

I get angry easily. And my family gets to see most of my wrath.

I don't eat. I may have lost some weight.

I don't sleep. I'm looking like a zombie most of the time.

I cry randomly. Like 9-10 breakdown per day. My body starts to shake, after I finish crying and dosen't stop till atleast half an hour.

I dont have interest in anything. Nothing makes me happy. My life is passing by in my room every day, and I'm just waiting for it to end.

One day she came in the class, and instead of sitting with me. She went to sit with Rohan.
Who had a seat vacant for her.

What happens to a heart which is already in a million pieces, threatens to break even more?

I dont know. Or atleast I didn't know, at that time. But the worse had begun.

After my heart, my mind started crumbling. Twisting within itself, with all its negative thoughts. I realized this not at that moment but later.

I did nothing. And aftet half the day, Aamya came back to sit with me.

"So we started sitting with Rohan now. Nice."

I couldn't recognize my own voice again. It was so angry, hurt and full of distrust and hate, that Aamya visibly flinched. I didn't even look at her, when I said this to her. And I didn't say it, expecting an answer, I just wanted to hurt someone.

Her.

"I was just sitting with him." She said, defending herself, like it wasn't a big deal.
Like sitting with the person I hate the most wasn't a big deal. I didn't reply to her. I just looked staright.

She was stressed and shaken for the rest of the day.

I went home, and all I could think about was, how much has she changed for her to go SIT with the person I could never even stand!!!!!!!

To go and SIT with him????!!!!!!

I couldn't wrap my head around why she was doing this? What could it possibly be? Have I hurt her in some way, that she's trying to make me pay for it?

Cause Iam PAYING for it.

Does she think all that she went through was because of me? I mean, yes it was all my fault. But what would she get by doing this?

We broke up, that's punishment enough.
Why this?

But as much as I tried reasoning it, put an excuse for it, it just dosen't seem to fit.

The way she is acting, is like she actually dosen't cares anymore. She dosen't care how I feel.

She seems happy. Almost free and unburdened from me. It hurts to see it.
Like I was the reason, why she never was truly happy, and now that Iam gone, she's happy.

After a series of breakdowns, I feel asleep and woke up at night.
Did the horrible mistake of, checking my phone and was dumbfounded at what I was looking at.

Aamya posted a picture. Not just posted a picture, she posted a picture with a guy. They were sitting together in a cafe or something. They were sitting rather close, then what her mom would like her to.

The shocking thing was...I had absolutely no idea who this guy was.

And I didn't even wanted to consider the possibility that she is dating someone else.
Id lose it, and kill someone.

But then I noticed her hair length in the picture, and they were long. Longer than they are right now. So the picture was old?

That was even worse. Who the fuck is this guy? A possible ex? But she never told me about anything like this.

Well she didn't tell me about her Instagram too, so I'm guessing that's that.

I immediately asked the one person who could know the guy in the picture. Sneha.

I waited for her response, but I guess she wasn't online.

I called her, and told her to see my messages. She said, she was somewhere out, but I insisted so she agreed.

"That's Arun." Was the answer to my question. When I asked her who he was. She said, "a guy, from her past."

"What were they?" Was my obvious question.

"I don't know Lakshit, I dont know. Nobody really knows much about Aamya's past."

What the HELL? What was she? A ghost? Why is her past like a bloody mystery??!!

It irritated me more, not to mention I was poisoning my mind, and with that my thoughts.

But my life was slow poison. And there was nothing I could do about it.