Chapter-18

Its so surprising how a person can understand another person beyond normal levels. I always pondered upon the question of why we forgive people? Why we unsee the mistakes of the people we love? How do we understand them and support them? How do we move on from the mistakes of people we love. I guess the answer was simple. But all I needed to see it, was for someone to come in my life and show it to me. The answer has always been love. The reason why we do things. The reason I never realized it is because I never tried looking for it. No body showed it to me. Until......she came.......
I was in a really bad mood. I can't say that I was having family problems but my uncle was fighting with my dad for a very stupid reason. It was related to dad's business and he was a partner of him. Dad was just trying to tell him about his carelessness regarding a certain deal but he wasn't understating. Uncle was too busy blaming my dad for not believing and trusting his own brother. I hate it when someone talks to dad like that. Why wasn't he understating, how stupid can he be? My mood was beyond spoiled. I knew I shouldn't be talking to anyone cause I'd scream on them. I avoided everyone in the parking area of the classes. Then Aamya came. I was planning to avoid her too so that, I don't yell at her and regret it later but the plan didn't go so well.

"Look....iam seriously in a very bad mood. You should head back to the class. I'll catch up with you...." There was pain in my voice.

"No......tell me what happened? Iam not leaving you like this." She said softly.

"Aamya.....Iam seriously in no state of speaking. Please leave me alone."

"No. Not without you telling me what happened." She wouldn't budge.
I tried keeping my calm but....I failed. I lost it. She didn't budge and wanted to know what happened.....and I did what I was afraid of......for the next half an hour, I was screaming at her. What was I yelling about I don't know. Why was I yelling at her I don't know that either. I never had a fight with her.....But today I was confident she'll be leaving me soon. I was screaming at her without it being her fault. No doubt she'll be angry and we might also be on the verge of breaking up. After half an hour passed. I finally calmed down a little. All this time she didn't say a word. And she was expressionless. I was now expecting her to scream at me and walk away......
But......my girl never stops to surprise me. She said the most unexpected thing.

"You done? Said what you wanted to?.....now tell me what happened?" She said in the calmest voice I've ever heard.
Well after that there was no limit to my over flowing emotions. My eyes were teary. I was drowning in her love. At that moment I knew, she was the one. The only one.

I hugged her and forgot everything there was.....