Chapter-9

Days went by.......and we became close friends. I understood her so well that she couldn't distance herself from me. She meant the world to me. We spent the whole day talking to each other. Where I always made her laugh. My sarcasm was the thing she loved about me the most. I never really knew I was this funny until she laughed at my jokes......actually......until she laughed at each and every one of my joke. The creeps around me increased but now I didn't cared at all. Screw the world I love her. She loved spending time with me, the same I loved being with her. We came close......closer than I thought or ever expected I would come to her. I would be of this much importance to her I didn't know. We were legit best friends now. And this was going on really smooth as now we sat together in the class. Even in the recess we sat together. Me, Aamya, Karan and Sneha. But mostly Aamya and I are busy chatting and laughing. For five damn hours we were together. We would never leave each other, unless if it's for the loo. I thought after all this that she deserved to be treated better. I was giving her all my time but I wanted to make her feel special......wanted her to know that whatever happens iam always there for her and if any one tried to hurt her.....he'll be dead for sure. For this I planned something........
I planned a huge party and proposed her in front of everyone....... Iam totally kidding. I wasn't stupid enough to destroy what I had with her by doing something drastic. Rather I asked her out......on an ice-cream date. I thought it was simple, and to be honest I thought she'll find it cute. Don't girls love ice-cream? I mean who doesn't? And I was fortunate enough that she agreed.