Chapter-45

The day went by like a tortoise. Really really slow. Without being talking to her, it was plain boring.
I didn't talk to her, and she didn't talk to me. Shouldn't it be more like - I don't talk to her and, she makes it up to me? But no, shit went the other way around.
Rohan came to talk to us. Actually whom am I kidding? He came, to talk to her and her alone. To my surprise, when I didn't give a shit to them or you can say, him( since I was watching Aamya from my third eye,yeah consider me Krazy with a capital K ) he said "hi".
Its really surprising, how life is a shitty roller coaster. I wonder, if it is like this for everybody. Or is it just my dumb-ass suffering?
While I was trying, not to get too affected by Aamya and her deeds. I got to know a great deal about one of the guys I loathe. The creepy guy's name is Harshit. I heard it when one of his friend, called him form across the room and he turned and replied.
I also got to know that, in his group every one except for him, is a human. His group consists of normal, decent people, who gave me no bad vibe. They seemed harmless to my heart. Everyone but him. He is the only weirdo in his group.
I also noticed, that Rohan was trying to show off about the fact that, he now has Aamya's number. He was all loud about the discussion they were having, about their 'so-called-notes'. He was trying to make me hear their conversation. He was trying to crush me by the weight of the fact that, he has my girlfriend's number. Little did he know, I was already crumpled. Little did he know, that broken pieces hurt more than a whole object. Little did he know, that I can make him bleed with the broken pieces. And trust me or not, I will.