Chapter-29

I woke up with yet another nightmare. Uuughhh!!!
Iam so sick of my fears, it actually hurts. The nightmare was about my first day of the classes with Aamya. It was scary. I mean it had to be scary. There is not much I can remember but, what I do remember is that everything will be fucked up. It was like, I was being watched by someone. Like, I was being followed. There was no one in particular, but there was this dark figure. I couldn't make out a thing about it except his red, malicious eyes. The way the dark figure looked at me, it gave me goose bumps. It's like, it was a kind of devil. Came to destroy everything. But then again it was just a nightmare. It can't hurt me.
I got up from my bed and, started to get ready for the first day of my classes. A smile was plastered on my face. I couldn't stop thinking about Aamya. Being with her. God! This girl has done wonders to me. I wonder if she'll ever get out of my head. I already know the answer. Which is no. No she won't. She rules over me. My heart beats for her. My brain works for her. Each and every part of my body has accepted her, as it's queen. What an amazing ruler she is. I need to stop day dreaming now. I thought, as my mom knocked on my door.
Time for breakfast. Even when I was eatin, I was thinking about her. How can I not.
Then it was time to leave. I picked up my keys and, was about to leave the house when, my mom stopped me.

"You forgot to wear your ring." She said. Pointing towards a ring which I wear daily because, it has something related to prevention from bad things which happen.

"Oh yes. Thank you mom." I replied and was about to pick it up. When the bell rang. I went to the door instead. It was dad and, he wished me luck.
Aamya called in that moment. I picked up the phone and, got out of the house. Ready to face the day. With a smile on my face and Aamya in my heart.