Chapter - 50

Even when we didn't have a class, I used to do some pretty crazy shit just to get a glance of Aamya. I know, it sounds like a road side Romeo trick, but when I think about it, I guess I did become a road-side-romeo for her.

One day, my mom sent me out for her work as it was a holiday. And me being me, took a long route just because, I wanted Aamya's house to line up with my path to the market, where I had my mum's work.
The path to the market was 15 minutes, but my crazy-in-love-ass made it a 35 minutes route. Yeah well, if you're thinking about who pays for the petrol, not me. Dad does. Probably the reason of my over confidence.

Her house came at the left side. So I was trying to find a parking spot on the right. Not to actually park my car, but just a spot where I can stay for 5-10 minutes, just to try my luck. I mean I dont want her mom to see me or anything, and do something to her.

So I was kinda looking for a spot, which could not be seen by the balcony of her house. Which coincidentally I found.
There was a little space vacant beside a little shop. Seemed like it was just enough space for a stalker's car.

So I parked my car there, and waited.
I had decided that I would only wait for 5-10 minutes, and then if I dont see her, I'll head back.
For a good six minutes, nothing happened.
I had kind of made my mind, that I would leave when 5 minutes passed. Usually 5 minutes pass like 5 seconds, but today it was like I waited for hours, for 5 damn minutes to pass.
Then after 6 minutes, something happened.
Aamya came in the balcony, with a phone to her ear. She was wearing a blue short kurta and grey fitted pants.  Or it could be a pajama but they fit so well that I couldn't tell. Her hair were open. She was the most beautiful site I've ever seen. She was absolutely beautiful.
She looked happy, she was smiling and laughing a lot while she was on the call. She was walking the distance of her balcony while she talked. She also played with her hair.

The plan was that I'd leave in 5-10 minutes, because honestly I didn't think that I'd actually see her. It was a shot of luck that I did. But then, I stayed.
I stayed there for 40 more minutes. I didn't leave until she did. The call lasted 40 minutes. So I stayed. After 40 minutes, she went inside.
And I headed home.