Chapter - 55

In my opinion, making someone feel special on their birthday is such a holy act of love. Don't mind me preaching, but crying or being sad on one's birthday sucks. So I try to make everyone happy on their birthday's. Everyone that I care about, that is.
No bullshit, I meant Aamya.
She's pretty much my everything. She's the sun to my solar system. I revolve around her. My whole life does.
She can make me do anything for her, even without her asking.
I can die for her, and honestly I can kill for her too.

Funny, how in the beginning of all this, I had thought that, this was a crush but it turned out actually being the most important part of my life. More like 'MY LIFE' than just a part.

I was standing at a distance, while Aamya was feeding cake to Sneha, Karan and our two friends. They were making her eat the cake too. She was giggling and laughing and happy.

Just looking at your loved ones, being who they are is such a beautiful site. She looks happy. And happiness looks perfect on her.
After a little while she noticed me, standing at a distance and smiling at her. She came towards me with hands full of napkins, so she dosen't gets cake everywhere. She came and hugged me. And that was one of the most beautiful hugs I've ever had. I felt like she was protected and safe. Like nothing can harm her, as long as I'm here. I will at all costs ensure her happiness.
No matter what it takes.

When we reached the diner, everything was so amazing and as per the plan, that even I was awed.
Ofcourse I wasn't gonna give her, her present in the beginning. Good things take time and so I decided, after dinner I'll give the pendant. Dessert will come after that.

"Oh my god...look at that." I said, motioning to something behind her, and as soon as she turned, I put the box on the table in front of her.

"What should I be looking at? What are you t..."
She turned back and stopped talking, when she saw the box. She looked mesmerized. She then opened it and her face showed the happiness she felt, even when she couldn't speak. I asked her to open it.
She took the pendant and carefully opened it, and saw the initials.
Now she was shocked.

"Lakshit you didn't...oh my god this is so beautiful."

She kept staring at it and then smiling at me. I got up, took the chain from her hands and put it around her neck. I have to say, it was meant to be hers. She looked amazing wearing it. The pendant looked better on her than in that box.
It all went like a movie. Simply perfect.

I came back home with such a broad smile on my face. My mom saw me and smiled. I dont know if she's happy or just making fun of me. As I was entering my room, Sneha called me. I picked it up and she was not shocked by how happy I sounded.

But little did she know that what she was about to say, will rip my happiness to shreds.

"Look at you, seems like the night went well." She said.

"It went more than just well."

"Good to hear, listen I called to ask, did I already sent you the pictures of tonight?"

"I dont know, wait let me check my phone....aaa....nope.Send them to me and dont worry about sending them to Aamya, I'll do that."

"Oh..I already did send them to her."

"Wait what? NO!!!You were not supposed to, she's not on whatsapp, you probably sent those pictures to her MOM!!!!She cant see them!!!!Delete them!!!!!!!"

"Jeez Lakshit relax, I know her mom's number. I sent them on HER number. Wait let me send you a screenshot, this one."

And then she sent me a screenshot of a chat, whose number I didn't recognize but the display picture was of Aamya so...it was clear it was her number.
Well isnt that funny considering, I talk to her only on snapchat and that she told me she isn't on whatsapp. Because you know....mom issues.

"Oh okay."

"Yes, anyways it was a good evening. Thankyou for it. Bi."

And she hung up.
It indeed was a good evening.