Chapter-44

My world stopped. My feet didn't respond to me. They just glued themself to the ground, preventing me from moving. The world was twirling around me. It was spinning, and I was becoming dizzy. But wasn't that because I didn't have my breakfast? Nevertheless.
A ball of emotion was bouncing inside of my head. With all sorts of emotions like rage, sorrow, disappointment and what not.
I knew I had to do something soon, because its only a matter of time, that I wake up from my daze and face the music.
So I concentrated on one thing. Didn't she say, absolutely nothing happened?
Well, for the KING OF HORRORS to have her number, is something for me. Its a major something.
I wonder what else happened, which I ain't aware of. And what else happened, that I don't want to be aware of. I wasn't even ready for this ground shaking news. I don't know what else is in the box for me?

"Care to tell me how he got your number? I mean...Iam pretty sure he didn't guess the whole 10 digits on his own. And if you gave him your number,  he would've asked for it, and that calls for a conversation. And I don't remember the mention of a conversation, between you and Rohan in the description of your day yesterday. "

"Babe, I didn't take his number to talk to him or something. We exchanged numbers because, he wanted notes which he couldn't make himself. "

"Oh yeah??!! Notes!!!???On the second day of the class!!!??? Seriously??!!!"

"Yesss!!!!God!!!!! Babe, can you FOR  ONCE  trust me???!!!"

"I trust you!!!!! Why didn't you tell me, this happened????!!!"

"Babe, we talked for only five minutes!!!that too at the end of the class. Then I went home!!!! That's all we talked about!!!"

"And today??? What about today???? Why the FUCK is he calling you!!!???"

"Babe!!!! He's just helping. He's not tryna make a pass at me!!!! Not everyone is trying to flirt with me!!!!!! He's just a friend!!!!!!!!!!"