Chapter-38

This creepy dude is scaring the shit out of me. Who is he anyways? He seems to be giving me or probably Aamya the smirk, as if he knows us. I don't know about, whether he knows us already, but I would never want to know him. That's for sure. I'll keep in mind to warn Aamya about this creepy douche bag.

Even when you feel you have a lot of problems, you never have enough. There's always another one waiting for you. As if the creepy douche bag wasn't enough, there was yet another dude to be found out.
I found him looking at me too, when I was looking around and not paying attention. ( blame it on Rohan )
He is sitting in the opposite direction of the creepy douche bag.

This guy is short; with curly, black hair. He has a broad chest and probably hefty arms, since I don't have a good view of his arms, from where iam sitting. He is wearing a black T-shirt. He can be called good looking, if he wipes that stupid grin off his face!
Like can you imagine? Someone sitting in a lecture, and grinning like an idiot?
Unlike the creepy douche bag from before, whose creepy smirk gave me goose bumps, this dude is getting on my nerves with his stupid grin. He is not scary like the douche bag, but he is making me lose my temper. Its only a matter of time, when I'll punch that grin off his face.
And guess what?
With the order of where the douche bag, stupid-grin dude and Rohan is sitting; Iam sorrounded by them.
The creepy douche bag is on my right.
The stupid-grin dude is to my left.
And the king of horrors, is behind me.
Well, Iam trapped. Wow. Absolutely perfect.
My life is turning into a big LOL. Lol.