Chapter-15

Ever seen a beautiful day?.....turning into a stormy one? Like when you're just chilin and relaxing, completely living your life. A life which is calm and peaceful. A life where problems are not a priority. A life where you're ready to fight your problems with your power. The power of love.....but what when your peace and calm life turns into a war zone? What when you lose the power by which you fought your battle's before? What when the problem is about your power? What when a problem comes to your power of love?
I never got depressed or sad before. Even when I did Aamya always got me out of it one or the other way. She is my angel. But now.....suddenly something happened. Out of the blue something happened and this time I wasn't the victim of it.....Aamya was.
How am I supposed to help myself from getting into depression when the person who helped me out is depressed.
It was a tuesday and I had no calss. So it was planned, that I and Aamya would be meeting. I was ready to get in my car, when she called.

"Just got in the car babe, will be there in 15mins." I declared as I picked up the call.

"Lakshit......" Her voice was distorted. As if she had been crying.

"What happened? Are you okay? Are you crying? Is everything okay? What's wrong?" I started questioning her,as I noticed my heart beating abnormally fast. She said just one line and hung up.

"My brother knows.....and he wants to meet you.....we're waiting here for you.bye....."

Silence.