Chapter-20

I know that convincing a woman, is one hell of a job.....but I tried it anyways. Her mom catching her was troubling enough, that she was scared to death to even talk to me. I wanted her to know that it's okay to be scared, it's okay to be unsure about the future we might have, I know its not easy for her. Her life now is.....different. Whatever she does now, get's under her mom's suspicious eyes. Every move she makes is now being related to me. Her life is now messed up. Her mom lectures her on a daily basis. Her life has turned in a living hell on the account of one event. Her mom has lost faith in her. She didn't do anything wrong but that's what parents think about the term 'relationship'. It's a taboo. That's what the whole society think. Restrictions have increased. She's more caged, than ever before. Her life is like a rolar coaster ride now.
So for me to be there for her was important. I tried convincing her that we'll stay in contact and still be the same. But she wasn't buying it. Obviously she wasn't. We used to talk for hours when she was home. Now that won't be happening anymore. Nothing will actually be the same...but I had to be positive and be there for her. I wasn't gonna whine like a baby. I was tormented too but, I wasn't gonna let it show. I had to be strong. I had to be strong for her. Now more than ever she needs me. We decided that we'll meet at the classes which was the only part of our lives that didn't change. We also decided that we will try and talk with each other when her parents are asleep and only she will call me. I won't. My number would be unsaved and the call history should be deleted too. It sounds like a spy movie, where we have to do everything according to a plan. But our lives were at stake. So....it was better if we just stuck to the plan.
We both needed to be careful. At times her mom will came to pick her up, after class. And if she saw me around her...she would be dead. I didn't care about what happened to me but I cannot let anything happen to her. She's already going through a lot. Everyday she get's lectures about not being trustworthy and all kind of bullshit.
I cannot let her family torment her anymore. She's so broken. She cannot do anything to gain their trust back. I have to stay away from her.....for her sake.
It doesn't matter I have to stay away from her.....I love her and I can wait for her. FOREVER.....iam not quitting on her. One day I'll prove her parents, that iam worthy of her. I will stay away for her, if I have to. But that will not change my love for her. It will only deepen it.....The more I stay away from her. The more I miss her. The more I crave her. I will show her, that she can trust me. I won't break her heart. I won't betray her. I will be with her through thick and thin. The society cannot take her away from me.
The God's themselves cannot.