Chapter - 62

After some painful breaths, I tried calming the storm that was raging inside of me.
Its finally happening. We're breaking up. We won't be together. I would never get to hold her again, I'd never get to experience real happiness again.
I never would be living my life again. I'd rather just end it.

Lakshit no! First I have to do some things. I had to fix the lose ends, I can think about dying after that. I wiped off the tears that I didn't know fell from my eyes.

Took a deep breath and texted Aamya on her WhatsApp. The one I wasn't supposed to text ever on. Yes, after our fight, I managed to take her number and swore to never message her. But I guess the universe doesn't care, if I break a promise or two.

"I'm breaking up with you. Its not working between us anymore. Have a good life."

And I hit send.
Then I texted Karan about what happened. Because I'll be needing help about a few things and I could count on him.

After that I called Sneha, and told her we broke up, because her parents found out. I told her that I need her, to go visit Aamya the next day when she is back. And convey a message.
Aamya isn't aware about the text that I sent her, since her mom has the phone. So she should know if anything else happens.

I checked the text I sent and sure enough, it was already read. Not by Aamya though. Her mom saw my earlier messages too. So I knew she'd see this too. I just want her to think that Aamya and I have broken up, which we have but we still love each other. And this is to save her from her parents wrath.

I couldn't believe that it was actually happening. I didn't ever think about losing her on the first place but now that it's happening. It does even feel real. It's like I know I'll wake up the next day and find her, exactly how she was. My girlfriend and it would stay like that forever until we're married but destiny had different plans for us.

I have to stop thinking about 'US', there was no 'US'. 'US' always got her in trouble. Its the reason why she's damaged beyond repair. I need to accept the fact it's all over. Because it is. And thinking about anything else was dangerous. It would cost her a lot.

So no matter how much it pains. I have to live through this. Atleast for now.
I need to ensure that she's okay. I need sneha to tell me what I've done is for the good. And that Aamya would be set free from all the pain. I cannot get myself involved in her life anymore, if it only ruins her.

I need to let go.