Chapter - 52

Time flies by, when you dont have a clue about what direction your life is taking. Me taking so many risks about my career was crazy enough.
But maybe I'd gotten myself into a bigger, and deeper mess then I ever thought about.
Aamya's birthday was coming.
And I wanted nothing else then to give her the world. So I got to it.
The first step was to plan what I would be doing.
So I thought about it. A lot. What could I possibly do that would make her happy.

I was again gonna go to a grand gesture direction but I didn't. Instead I thought of something which would show her, that I dont want her to be my puppet.
I wanted to show her that I cared. I cared for her happiness. And I'm not the only one, who could provide her with happiness.
There are other people. So the first step, was to reach out to those people.

The first person I talked to was Sneha.
And as I guessed, she kinda knew that I would reach out to her about Aamya's birthday.

"Heyyy Sneha...long time no see!!!how the hell are youu!!!" I texted her. I mean I tried to sound like I did care how she is. I didn't really. Unless she's dead. I mean my girlfriend would be a mess. Then its gonna be my problem.

"Hi Lakshit. Yeah long time. I'm great. How are you? Birthday's around the corner and you wanna know what she likes?"

"You see that's where you're wrong. I already know what she likes...me.
What I need from you,is something else.
I'm good too by the way."

"Points for the confidence Lakshit. What do you need?"

"I need you to tell me the names of all of Aamya's close friends, so that I can get them together for a party I'm gonna throw for her on her birthday. "

"You see now that's a problem."

"Why? What is?"

"Me giving you names of her friends."

"Why?"

"Cause she dosen't have any friends."

"Wh--"

"You don't know about her past, its pretty screwed up."