Chapter - 60

Aamya had to attend a wedding of her cousin brother.
And she was very excited about it. Talking to me for hours, on which top would match which skirt, which color contrast would look the best on her.
Even when I told her, no matter what she wore, she'd look beautiful. And no body would look as good as her.

She's beautiful. She has a charm to her which dosen't even comes from how she dresses, its just the way she is. The way she walks. The way she smiles. Even her straight face is a bliss. She has a naturally charming personality. That adding her kind nature towards others, wins the hearts of everyone she meets.
She was excited since a month for it.

I was just happy, that she'd have fun and that, she was happy for something. She deserves every ounce of happiness.
I was just glad, that I'd get to see her pictures in traditionals. And I can't wait to show it to my mom.
My mom has seen her picture already. More like she sees it everyday, when she enters my room because, there sits a framed picture of me and Aamya on the table. Other than that I've also shown mom, quite a few pictures of her.
But a picture of her in traditionals, is like a picture of how she'd look when she's her daughter in law. ❤

My dreams just make me so happy.

The wedding fiasco was all nice but yet, there was something oddly weird about it. For the wedding Aamya and her family will go out of state. But some thing about the wedding was giving me a bad vibe, as if I shouldn't let Aamya go or the wedding shouldn't happen.

Look at me trynna stop a wedding from happening. What's gotten into me?

As close as the wedding days came, my doubts kept increasing. I had a bad feeling about it. Like a hunch. Like my heart just knew something but wont tell me.

But what can you do about something you dont know?
Nothing.

So I didn't put much thought to it, even when my unease increased.

Finally the day came when Aamya had to leave for the wedding.

"You ready?"

"Since the day I was born." She giggled.

"Just take care of yourself okay?" I didn't even know why I was saying that, she was going on a wedding not a war.

"Yes I will. I love you."

"I love you more. Bi."

"Byeee."

And that was it. I kept myself busy all day, so I wouldn't think about Aamya and die worrying. And the fact that I was feeling weird. Really really weird.

It was kind of difficult dodging a topic like this. You don't even know WHAT you're feeling, but you're feeling it. You don't even know WHY you're feeling, but you're feeling it.
I just hope something bad doesn't happens. I hope everything will be fine, and she'll be back sooner rather than later.