Episode 1

Song: Where Do Babies Come From

Sorry to make you wait to read the first episode but I wanted to let you all know that my character Mãnye was one of the beings that had picked the DigiDestined before she had been reborn. She'd had no recollection of this until she had come back to the digital world and can't see the future until they defeat Piedmon. (The second to last Digimon they fought in season 1) If you think she's overpowered she isn't actually allowed to share her knowledge and can't see more than a few days in the future. The picture above is Mãnye. Made by my friend Wolfie__05. 

(Tk's POV)

I woke up this morning ready to go kayaking but then a weird snowstorm hit and I didn't know what to do so I went outside and played in it. My brother Matt got mad at me so I ran away. I hope he doesn't catch me.

 I ran past Joe and Mimi a couple of kids who are in a few of my activities. I almost cut off Joe's hand in Woodshop, but the saw missed.

Joe is tall and lanky, had blue hair, and deep dark brown eyes. Mimi always wears a pink hat and dress, her hair is right brown, and her eyes are also a light brown.

Tai was in a tree as usual, oh Tai's like my brother's best friend. He has a little sister but she couldn't come. Tai, Matt, Mimi, and Sora are 11 years old. Joe is 12, I'm 8.

Tai has darker brown hair, brown eyes, and goggles on his head. Matt has blonde hair and blue eyes like me. Sora has ginger hair and dark orange eyes.

I ran through the hut and past Mãnye and Izzy, two 10-year-old kids obsessed with computers. Izzy is a boy and Mãnye is a girl, but all of a sudden it looked like the Aurora Borealis had forgotten where the poles were and decided to stop and ask directions at our summer camp. 

Mãnye has magenta hair and blue eyes, and Izzy has red hair and black eyes.

We all gasped as these weird things fell from the sky straight in front of us. I looked down at the hole and it started glowing. A weird device floated out of the hole so I grabbed it to take a closer look. As I looked around everyone had done the same, but Mãnye didn't seem to be surprised. 

All of a sudden the lake surged up with a girl on top of the wave and I noticed she had the same weird device in her hand. She had a bag over one shoulder. Her hair was black that faded to white in the middle, and her eyes were blue.

The wave crashed down on us and it felt weird cause it wasn't cold, after realizing this I passed out.

 (3rd person POV)

All the kids fell from the sky but didn't get hurt from the fall and there were no craters. A Digimon goes to each of the 9 kids and waits for them to wake up. 

One girl, in particular, wasn't unconscious like the others but had actually landed on her feet and hugged her Digimon. It was the girl Mãnye it seemed she had done this before or at least transcended worlds before. 

She automatically checked on the others one by one until she finally got to Izzy. She lay down in the same position the others had been in as to not draw attention to herself. Her Digimon a little Salamon curled up on her chest. 

They both waited until Izzy woke up just lying there like everyone else.

Word count: 624