Can I Stay Here Tonight?

POV: Harlow

"Nope, you didn't spend enough. Go buy more." I shooed Demi back into the store.

"I've already spent over a thousand dollars in this store alone!" Demi glared at me.

"Yeah, but we've got two cars to fill up with stuff." I smirked at her.

"Will you at least let me go into a different store?" Demi sighed, knowing she won't win this battle.

"Yeah, we're in a mall. You choose!" I spoke dramatically and my voice echoed throughout the mall.

"You're treating me like royalty." She smiled and shook her head as a deep shade of red flushed her cheeks.

"Yes, and I won't treat you any less than that." I smiled brightly at her which caused her to blush even more.

"What am I gonna do with you?" Demi chuckled and shook her head with a smile.

"I don't know, but you haven't gotten rid of me yet." I smiled before following her into the next store. "What are we doing in a sporting goods store?" I started to instantly look around as soon as the first pair of running shoes came into view.

"You are going to shop too." She looked over her shoulder before walking into the football section.

"How did you find out my weakness?" I groaned. I could spend hours in here shopping.

"It isn't hard to guess. You're an athlete who eats, sleeps, and breathes sports." Demi victoriously smirked over her shoulder.

"I can shop later though." I mumbled in a defeated tone as I caught up to her.

"But now that you're here you can't leave. Now go shop some. Go buy new cleats, new gloves, a new helmet, new track shoes, and more. Just go spoil yourself. I'll shop here too. I am a gym teacher after all." She giggled as she watched my facial expression when I saw some really nice cleats that I could only dream of buying before the court case.

"Okay," I whispered. I'm in trouble. Definitely gonna test the bank.

—————————————————————

"Where are we gonna put all of this?" Demi giggled as I brought in another big ass chair she wanted from the new truck. We now have a truck for the really bad storms we get here, and a sports car just because we can.

"I don't know. You point and I'll put it there." I let out a breath as I put it down.

"I'm going to need a storage unit." Demi shook her head and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Or get a bigger house?" I raised a brow.

"I can't afford a bigger house and you can't buy one till you are a legal adult." She out her hands on her hips before glaring at me. "And you will not buy me a house."

"I won't buy you a house. I'll buy me two houses when I'm of age, and you can move into one of them." I gave her a cheesy smile. In reality I want to buy a single house for both of us to live in, but considering the fact that we aren't even together, not even close to it, and she's my teacher it wouldn't be a good idea for a teacher to move in with a student.

Is it appropriate for me to treating my teacher like this? Probably not. But the real question is, do I care? That is a big no.

I walked over to Demi as she tried to pick up the couch on her own and move it across the rug. "I've got it Demi. You just point and look pretty."

Her cheeks turned a deep shade of red. Harlow: 1; Demi: 200.

I dragged the couch over to the wall she pointed and centered it before she could flip out on me for not having it center.