You're Adorable

POV: Harlow

"The scientists want to see me." I whispered.

"No." Demi snapped. "They can't touch what's mine. I won't let them maul you again." She growled lowly.

"I have so many questions though." I looked up at her when she walked in front of me as I sat on the couch.

"They can FaceTime you then." Demi glared at me.

"What if this is what I've been looking for my whole life? What if my wolf mom is still alive? What if my wolf dad is still alive? What if I have more to me than just a wolf and a human? What if I am more than just a mutant?" I ramble, but when I looked up at Demi she was pissed.

"You can call them and leave a voicemail." Demi snapped.

"They only left an address though." I whispered and bowed my head in submission.

"Then send them a letter back." She took the letter from my hands, but I have already memorized the address. It's about an hour walk from here. A fifteen minute, max, sprint for me in human form. In wolf form I'd be there in under ten minutes if I went through the woods.

"Please Demi." I begged her as she ripped the letter to shreds.

"No," she snapped. "It's time for bed, Harlow." Demi pointed to my room.

I looked at my hands that had just been holding the letter before standing up and going to my room.

"Don't you sneak out tonight either, Harlow. Actually, even though I'm mad you're sleeping in my room. I need to keep an eye on you." Demi grabbed my wrist before dragging me into her room and pushing me on the bed.

"Demi, please calm down." I begged with my eyebrows knitted in fear as I backed up on the bed so my whole body was on it and held myself up by my elbows, ignoring the fact that there were several pillows right behind me.

"Oh sweetie. Our night is just beginning." Demi smirked and jumped onto the bed, straddling my waist in the process. "Are you already turned on or do I have some work to do? Because you disagreeing with me turned me on more than it should've." She smirked down at me as she rolled her hips around on top of mine, gaining as much friction as possible for her pleasure.

"Please stop Demi. You're scaring me." I begged her and tried to push her off, but she quickly pinned my wrists above my head and locked them in place with the cuffs that were still locked around the bedposts from last time. "Red! Red! Red!" I yelled.

Demi rolled her eyes.

I tried to kick my way out, but that earned a jab to the stomach and my ankles being restrained.

"Just give in baby girl." Demi purred.

"Please stop." I begged as the tears started to stream doing my face.

"Harlow!" Hands shook my figure and I shot up off of the couch.

"What? No! No! No!" I yelled and ran to the door. "Get away from me!" I screamed.

"Harlow... what's going on?" Demi put her hands up in surrender.

"Y-you were about to rape me! No!" I yelled.

Tate came running in through the back door. "What's going on?" He panicked and looked around for anyone else other than Demi and I.

"She was about to rape me!" I yelled as my hand gripped the door handle.

"You were having a nightmare Harlow. I came out here to see you shaking. She got a letter yesterday afternoon from the scientists that fucked with you guys. I told her to sleep on it. This is the outcome." Demi quickly spoke before Tate killed her.