Kiss.

Yaoyorozu POV
:Kiss:
"I did it again. I kissed him again!" I put my hand over my mouth, my face is red, and I'm shaking. Todoroki looks at me and puts his head down. "I've never done that before." Todoroki said plainly, I look at him and said, "Todoroki, again why me? Why would you want to remember that?" I said trying not a have an outburst. He look at me and said nothing. I look at him waiting for a response, I'm not angry just confused. He said, "To be honest I don't know, its just that you are something else, something special. Something that means something to me." He looks out the window, I put my head down and say nothing. I feel frozen like I can't do or say anything, just so confusing.

Todoroki POV
:Kiss:
That felt good. "What am I saying I just kissed her." I step back and put my head down. I feel now out of place. I never been into relationships, but somehow Yaoyorozu change that. All I can say is, "I never done that before." I tried to act calm like my normal self but it's too hard when you justed kissed a girl.
Yaoyorozu look and said,
"Todoroki, again why me? Why would you want to remember that?" I look at her but don't know what to say. She keeps looking at me though waiting for my answer, my head is down as I said, "To be honest I don't know, its just that you are something else, something special. Something that means something to me." I feel so cheesy saying that, but that's all I could think of to say. She now seems frozen by what I said, I feel like she now probably thinking I'm the most weirdest person she has ever met. "Way to go Shoto! I just lost my chance with her."

Yaoyorozu POV
I don't know what to say, but now I have to ask does he have it? The same feelings I have for him?! I asked, "I know what you just said. But I must ask, do you have strong feelings for me?" I feel stupid asking him this. I said it wrong too, I put my head down, my face is red. I wait for an answer. Todoroki looks at me, "I've always had feelings for you since I saw you." He put his hand on my face. He asks, "Do you feel the same for me?" I said, "Yes always." I look at him, he looks at me. He leans in and again, and we repeat it again for the third time.
:Kiss: