New Start

Yaoyorozu POV
I sure hope Hagakure doesn't find out about us. I start to feel myself panicking, I put my hand on my chest and take deep breaths, as I stand in front of the classroom door, I worry about what's on the other side, I keep taking deep breaths praying that Hagakure isn't trying to spread a rumor.
"You alright?" It's Todoroki.
I jump, "huh?! Oh I'm fine!"
He looks at me confused, "Want to hang out again today?" He asks, "Sure!" I said with a smile, he gives me a smile back. We walk into class together.

:Time Travel A Bit:

Class is over, as Todoroki and I wait for everyone to leave, Mr. Aizawa comes to both Todoroki and I.
"Do you two have a minute?"
We both nod and come closer to Mr. Aizawa, "What is it?" Todoroki asks, Mr Aizawa sighs and than asks, "Will you two be interested in taking on this mission, they're was this big robbery at the local bank here and Museum, I also heard that this person heavily equipped, would you two be interested in going, even after Todoroki's accident?" Mr. Aizawa asked us, I don't what to say, I look up at Todoroki for his answer, he looks at me, and nods, I nod back, "Sure I'm up to it." He says and he looks at me for my answer, I nod. Mr. Aizawa looks at both of us and nods, "Ok please sign here." He says and hands us a piece of paper, we both sign, and we both walk out of classroom 1-A.