Why are we so akward?!

Yaoyorozu POV
I held the flowers in my hand and continue to walk with Todoroki, I look around and notice a locker room,
"Hey Todoroki, I'm going to put the flowers in here so I don't accidentally miss place them as we go around the mall." He nods and waits for me as I get a locker. As I walk to locker, I look at the flowers, I feel my cheeks getting more and more warm, "Yaoyorozu calm down." I had to tell to myself I felt my heart beating fast, I go and get a locker, and walk back with Todoroki. We begin walking more inside of the mall, "Any stores you want to check out first?" Todoroki asked, I shake my head, and notice the big movie theater with a bunch of light of signs, he notices my eyes widen at all the lights, "Yaoyorozu, want to watch a movie?"
Todoroki asked. I jumped not expecting him to say that, "Oh! Umm sure!" I said, he begins walking to the ticket booth.
"Any movie you have in mind?"
"To be honest. I don't know."
"Than how about we don't watch a movie we probably won't enjoy." He says and begins walking the opposite way of the ticket booth.
"This is getting awkward."
We continue walking around. I notice this big clothing store and think about how it would be fun to try on a bunch of random stuff.
"Hey Todoroki! Let's go into that store and try on a bunch of random stuff for fun!" I said with a giggle and point at the giant store. He looks at me confused, "Umm
Ok?" He says, he seems really uncomfortable, I start to feel embarrassed for sounding so stupid, "You know what that probably sounded really stupid, how about we just continue walking around?" I said with an uncomfortable giggle, and my cheeks red. Todoroki seems more relief that I did not make him try on random clothes. We again begin to walk around the mall some more.
I start to feel my stomach get hungry. I look around for food.
"You hungry yet? There's food over there." Todoroki said, I look up, "Oh! Sure!" I said quickly I sounded like he was holding me at gun point or something,
"Why are we so awkward?!"