Exposed

Yaoyorozu POV
I don't understand.....
What's going on?
Todoroki. It's like he changed.
No he did.
Who is he?
I stand around the gym waiting for the rest of class to come, I still can't believe what happen to Todoroki.

Description POV
Todoroki pranced back to class, not realizing that quirk training/gym class was starting, he sat at his desk wondering why no one was coming to class until Jirou ran in,
"Todoroki! What are doing?! It's gym class! Mr. Aizawa made me get you!" Todoroki got up and went to change.
Once everyone was at class they began training, until it popped into her mind that she told the real Todoroki that she would spend time with his girlfriend, so her being the flirt she is pranced to Yaoyorozu.
"Hey Yaoyorozu! Sorry I've been totally ditching you! Just wanted some time alone" She said smiling and waving her hand around. Yaoyorozu practically scanned Todoroki, totally confused.
She grabbed Yaoyorozu hand.
"We're dating right?!" Todoroki asked making sure she's not grabbing the wrong girl.
Yaoyorozu face turned completely red.
"Todoroki!" She says in complete shock. She yanks her hand away. Everyone looks at the two.
"Cmon Yaoyorozu! I thought we were a thing, now let's act like one!" Todoroki says and grabs Yaoyorozu shoulders and kisses her.
Everyone gasps. It even got Mr. Aizawa attention.

Ashido cheers, Hagakure jumps up in the air with excitement

Ashido cheers, Hagakure jumps up in the air with excitement. Mr. Aizawa is pissed. He turns, and walks toward them.
"What the hell is going on?" He says and walks up to Todoroki. Yaoyorozu pushes him away.
"Who are you?!" She screams
"What do you mean?! I'm Todoroki!" She says.
"What's your first name?" Mr. Aizawa asks realizing it's not the real Todoroki.
"Um? I go by my last name." Todoroki says trying to hide her identity.
Yaoyorozu goes behind Mr. Aizawa.
"Imposter! Where's the real Todoroki!" He says and activates his quirk, Todoroki slowly starting melting into Toga. Mr. Aizawa began shooting his scarf, And wrapped Toga in his scarf.
"Now tell me you freak! Where's Todoroki." Mr. Aizawa demands
"Ow! Your chocking me!" Toga cries,
"I'll stop once you tell me where he is!" Mr. Aizawa demands once more.
"Uhhhhh! Fine! He's in some dark shady alleyway right by his house! Now let me go!" Toga cries some more.
Mr. Aizawa did recall where Todoroki lived and remembered driving by a dark alleyway right by there.
Mr. Aizawa wants to run and find him. But he still got Toga wrapped up. Luckily the police came fast and Mr. Aizawa ran off to find Todoroki.
As all this was happening Yaoyorozu watched completely frozen in shocked on what's going on, she couldn't process Todoroki hurt again. As Ashido was about to walk up, to asked Yaoyorozu if she was ok. She ran with Mr. Aizawa. Everyone watched and didn't say a word.
"Class is dismiss! Consider today a half day!" Mr. Aizawa yelled as he ran to find Todoroki, Yaoyorozu ran behind him.