I want to dance with him

Yaoyorozu POV
Ochaco began talking to me, while Midoriya talked to Todoroki, Ochaco was very sweet as usual and it was nice and all until Ashido came up with Hagakure, They came up behind me and taped my shoulders,
"Hey Yaoyorozu you look cute tonight!" They both said with a smile,
"Wow they're not harassing me about Todoroki! That's the first!" I said to myself but I think I jinxed it. Ashido grabs my arm and pulls me aside.
"So Yaoyorozu...... why all dressed up, let me guess your plan is to dance with him huh?!" She says with wink, I try to brush her off.
"What?! No?! Of course not! Just grew up always getting dressed nice for dances." I said with smile,
"Yeah sureeeee......." Ashido says with smirk.
"How am I going to get them off my back?!" I start to wonder, until I hear Present Mic,
"Alright everyone who's ready to dance?!" He says at the top of his lungs.
Everyone cheers, Ochaco jumps up and down with excitement. "I wonder what's the first dance is gonna be?!" She says with excitement, Ochaco is very poor so coming out for events makes her very excited, she's a very sweet girl, I enjoy having her as a friend.
"Let's start playing some music! After a few songs we'll have a slow dance! So who's ready?!" Everyone cheers once more and Present Mic starts playing a song, everyone rushes to the dance floor and begins dancing. I step to the side and watch as everyone dances, Todoroki stands next to Midoriya, I don't want to go over with Todoroki because I don't want to embarrass him, but then his words go through my head, "You look Beautiful." I begin feeling my face get hot and I shake my head, "Stop it Yaoyorozu!" I said to myself.
The whole time while I was day dreaming Ashido stood next to me, I look over and see her looking at me raising her eyebrows, "How long has she been doing  this for?! How long have I've been day dreaming?!" I begin panicking with a bunch of questions running through my brain until she snaps me out of it.
"There's a slow dance......" she says with smirk as she continues to raise her eyebrows. I try to laugh her off until she said the most shocking thing ever.
"Yaoyorozu for the slow dance, I know how bad you want to dance with him but, I want to dance with him!"