Please don't go

Shoto POV
"What?" I hear Momo say,
"You don't deserve someone like me, who hurts you." I say.
"Shoto... what are you saying?" She looks at me confused yet sad at the same time.
"I think there's someone out there for you, someone better than me." I say.
"No you don't mean....." she begins.
"Yeah. I hurt you too much." I say.
"Please.... no...." she says.
"I'm sorry Momo it's for the best."
I say,
I hear Midoriya gasp.
I can't even look at you right now, Momo. I turn the opposite way from her, I turn away.
I start walking away.
"Is this how it's all ends? I guess this is my fault." I say to myself as I walk away.
I hear footsteps running up to me.
I felt someone grab my hand.
I think it's Momo.
I turn around.
She's crying, her tears are so bad you can the red lines from the tears falling down her face.
"Please... don't go." She says.
I don't know how to answer, because I never wanted to do this I just wanted to keep her safe.
"Look here's the honest truth, sure you did hurt me, sure you beat me up a bit. But you were being controlled by that drug. It was you but not." She continues.
"If you really don't want to hurt me than don't leave please." She sobs.
"Momo I-" I begin.
"Please.... don't leave me. Please." She sobs.
"Am I just gonna hurt her by doing this?!" I ask myself.
"I'm sorry. But can you really just forgive me for something like that?" I ask,
"Yes I can. It was the drug controlling you." She says letting go of my hand.
"If you really want to leave, do it! If thats what will make you happy, your happiness is my happiness!" She starts crying hard.
She really doesn't want me to go.
"Shoto I- I hurt you so many times, I've been nothing but a burden for you all this time. If this will make you happy than I'll do it." She quietly says.
She doesn't want this.
"What can I do?!! I don't want to do this ether!" I ask myself.
Should I just take back everything?
I know like every romance novel goes they always gets back together, but I don't care I want her back.
"Momo." I say before hugging her tight.
She doesn't hug back.
"I'm sorry, I don't want to leave you ether. I just wanted to make you happy." I say hugging her tight.
"Shoto..... I'm always with happy with you." She says slowly hugging me back.
"Please don't do this to me again. You had me worried." She says crying.
"Of course." I say.
We stand hugging each other...
I hear the faint camera sound in the background.
We both turn.
"I'm playing this video at your wedding." Midoriya says with a wink .
Momo and I smirk.
"Cmon I think class is about to start should we head back?" She asks me.
"Oh.... yeah." I say quietly.
We both walk to class.
"Hey what about me? Guys?!!" Midoriya yells from the back.
"Oh right. Thank you Midoriya!" Momo says with a smile.
"Yeah thanks." I say after her.
"That's right! That's what I deserve a big thank you!" Midoriya says.
We both smile again and keep walking.
It's feels good to be back to normal with her.