Natsuo....

Yaoyorozu POV
I went with Todoroki after the dance, back to his house.
The dance was amazing, we danced, and it was a lot of fun.
Now I'm here with Todoroki at his house and his brother opened the door.
He's a bit taller than Todoroki but not by much, and he looks like Todoroki only a more manly face, he's not bad looking though........
"Shoto! You finally back a-..... WOAH!!!! Is this that girl you were talking about?! She's a hottie!!! I'm proud of you!!!"
"Ummmmmm" I looked up at Todoroki,
"Forget his looks! He's scary!" I think to myself now. Todoroki sighs,
"Yaoyorozu, meet my older brother, Natsuo." Natsuo smirks,
"Hey, I'm Natsuo Todoroki, but please call me Natsuo..... as you future, br-"
Todoroki puts his hand over Natsuo mouth,
"Not another word." Todoroki said,
"Yaoyorozu please take off your shoes and make yourself at home."
I follow Todoroki and take off my shoes. Natsuo heads back to couch and flops down as he turns on the TV.
I follow Todoroki to his room.
As I head inside his room Todoroki shuts his door.
"Sorry about my brother he can be a bit much." Todoroki says embarrassed.
"Your brother seems just fine." I said with smile, even though I'm now scared of him, Todoroki smirks.
He walks over and hands me some clothes.
"Here go get change, these are some comfy clothes from my sister." He says and hands me some clothes.
I take the clothes and leaves his bedroom to go to the bathroom until I saw Natsuo standing in the hallway looking at his phone. My first reaction is to run into the bathroom, but than I take a look at his face. He seems quite sad about something. I want to asked if he's ok, but I haven't even said a single word to him, let alone asked him, how he's feeling. I walk into the bathroom and get change.
As I head out of the bathroom, Natsuo is still in the middle of the hallway looking at his phone. I can't take it anymore I'm  going to asked. I walk up to him, he's quite tall comparing to me.
"Hey, are you alright?" I asked,
Natsuo looks up from his phone, realizing it was me.
"Oh. It's nothing." He said and smirked.
"You're a cutie, I don't know, how you can put up with my brother. You must be something special." He said and pats me on the head, as he turns and walks the other direction to his bedroom.
I walk back into Todoroki's room,
He's just sitting there looking out the window.
"Oh hey, your back." He said with a smile.
I felt my cheeks get warm,
"That smile is so cute." I thought to myself as I close the door.
"Hey Todoroki?" I want to asked Todoroki about why Natsuo was sad, I would like to learn more about his past, I want to care for him, the same way he cares for me.
"Yeah?" He said, as I sat down next him. He wrapped his arm around me.
"After I was down changing, I saw Natsuo down the haul seeming quite sad.
"Oh......" Todoroki said seeming like he knew something was up, I look right at Todoroki waiting for an answer.
(BNHA MANGA SLIGHT SPOILERS)
"Natsuo never had the best relationship with Father, so he gets sad very easily sad while looking on his phone and seeing news articles..." He said, I know he never had a good relationship with Father but I didn't know it effected the others as well.
As I sit next with Todoroki, his phones starts ringing.
"Oh, who could be texting me now?" Todoroki asked, as he grabs his phone.
He unlocks his phones and his eyes widen. His face turns red, he puts his hand on his face and looks down.
"Todoroki?!! Are you alright?!" I asked,
"Oh no! Did he faint?!" Todoroki hands me his phone and doesn't say a word.
It's a text from Midoriya.