Best

Todoroki POV
My phone starts ringing, I grab my phone to see what's up.
It's Midoriya.
"Have you seen this?!" He texts, than there's an image below.
It's a photo, no other than Yaoyorozu and I dancing.
I'm so embarrassed I don't know what to say, I look at the photo a bit more, it was from a news article.
"Are you kidding me right now!?" I thought to myself I speed read the article.
"To the best couple tonight! Congratulations on winning the best dancers award!" It said.
"This was a contest the whole time?!" I'm now starting to get pissed but I don't want to show Yaoyorozu this side of me, I put my hand on my face, and look down.
"Todoroki?!! Are you alright?!" She panicked. I show her my phone.
She looks.

Yaoyorozu POV
No, it's can't be......
Someone got a picture of us and also posted it on the school news.
This whole secret we've been trying to hide just came out.
"Everyone going to know." I said out loud.
"Everyone. Everyone." I said, Todoroki lifted his head. I panicked to myself, my mind is fuzzy, I'm feeling warm and hot.
I'm sweating.
"Everyone is going to look. Glares, glares, glares. All the girls are going to kill me. Kill me. What do we do? What do we do?! What do we-." Todoroki stops me and puts his right hand on my forehead.
"Calm down, your burning up, at this rate you'll get a fever, and what's with this 'girls are going to kill me.' Shit? No one is going to kill you! Look other classmates were dancing too. We just so happen to do it the best." Todoroki calms me down and cools down my temperature.
He smirks.
"You get worked up to easily. None of that is gonna happen. Do you understand?" He said and boop me on the nose.
For some reason after that I felt way more calmer like a big weight lifted. His smile and everything about him, made me feel much better.
Todoroki stands up,
"Now than. Shall we go to bed. It's late now." He smiled, walked over to his bed, and flopped down into his bed. I get up too and get into bed right next to him. Todoroki grabs his phone out,
"How do we respond to Midoriya?" Todoroki asked me,
"Umm I guess just say that just how cool we are!" I said with an awkward smile.
I'm still getting used to sharing a bed with someone else.
"Alright. I just wrote, 'alright cool'." Todoroki said.
"Wow.... he's so prefect." I thought to myself, I've always love how straightforward he is.
Todoroki turned off his phone. And closed his eyes.
"Good night Yaoyorozu." He said quietly.
"Good night." I said back and turned to my side opposite of him.
I can't sleep though, I can't stop thinking about that photo, even though what Todoroki said was right, that other people were dancing too, we just so happen to be the best. It still worries me that other people know and now have a photo. I'm worried what Ashido might do to me, just because it's her and she's that type of person who make it a big deal. I turn and look at Todoroki to see if he was awake and maybe we could talk, like how couples do it in movies, but Todoroki has already fell asleep. I turn again, close my eyes and slowly fall asleep.