They're Something Between Them

Yaoyorozu POV
The bell rings.
Lunch time.
I wait for Jirou to leave me,
"Really Yaomomo. Your doing extra study classes today?"
"Yeah, I want to practice some more writing concepts."
"Ok, we'll see you, Yaomomo."
"Bye Jirou!"
Todoroki is pretending to fidget with a book. I turn to him.
"Ready for lunch!"
"Sure."
We both walk out together. We don't says word to each other until we find a safe place to eat together.
"How about here?" I said with smile,
"No. Windows. Ashido might be at the windows and see us."
I nod as we continue to look for another spot, "Todoroki is taking this very seriously." I smile to myself.
We finally find a place to sit.
"This spot is great, it's a nice bench and we're away from others." Todoroki says with a smile, We sit there uncomfortably, we begin talking, I start asking basic stuff, "how are you?" And, "What did you think of today's lessons?" He responds to each question I ask and we both blush, but then. We started getting into real conversation about, funny moments that our classmates do, we begin laughing and now we're starting to have a good time.

Ashido POV
I'm starting to exercise more, so I take walk or run around the school everyday at lunch and sometimes, Hagakure, joins me, though today her response was, "Uhhh I'm so tired though, I stayed up all last night watching movies. Forgive me!" So I'm jogging alone today. As I jog around the school I go behind the school. I notice Yaoyorozu, as I begin to walk up, I see white and red hair next to her, I see her leaning on his shoulder as they sit on a bench together.... "Wait what?! Todoroki???! Yaoyorozu?!!! Together?!!!" I kept thinking to myself. I froze, they didn't notice me. I hear Yaoyorozu say, "Todoroki, promise me you'll keep our relationship a secret." Todoroki holds her hands, "Holding hands?!!! Am I going crazy?!!!" I kept quiet and as still as possible, "I promise Yaoyorozu." Todoroki said. I want to remember this moment, I grab my phone from my pocket, "Should I do it? Will Yaoyorozu be upset?" I think to myself, I really don't want Yaoyorozu and I to have problems, but this moment can't be forgotten. I turn my sound effects off on my phone, and.....
:Snap:
I took the picture. I begin walking back to school.