Cute.

Yaoyorozu POV
I wake up and remembered that I'm on Todoroki's lap. I turn slowly and realize he's asleep.
"Thank you Todoroki." I say to myself.
I slowly get up, he doesn't flinch. I kiss him on the cheek and than get up and go to the living room. I close the door behind me.
One of our helpers is already making breakfast,
"Morning Momo!" She says,
"Good morning!" I say with a smile.
"Is Todoroki awake?" Mother asks as she walks in.
"No not yet." I say.
"Oh alright." She says.
The helper hands out our breakfast.
"Thank you." I say,
"Of course!" She says smiling.
"Morning." It's Todoroki walking in,
"Hey Todoroki!" Mother says.
Todoroki sits nexts to me.
I don't say a word, I look down at my food.
"Stop being so weird! Your acting like a middle schooler!" I say to myself, but I just can't help it.
"Hey did you sleep well?" Todoroki asks casually,
"Huh? Oh yeah." I say plainly.
"Get it together! Get it together!" I say to myself.
Todoroki finishes his food rather fast and stands up.
"Thank you for the food, but I think I have to go now." Todoroki says,
"Of course sweetie! Come back anytime!" Mother says happily.
"Yaoyorozu go with him!" Mother says I don't think she's asking.
"Oh ok." I say and follow him.
I walk down the haul into the guest bedroom where I see him grabbing some of his stuff.
"Hey." I say quietly.
"Hey." He says and smiles.
"That smile got me." I say to myself feeling attacked by his smile.
"You are ok? You seem very awkward." Todoroki asks,
"He noticed!!!" I start feeling bad for him noticing, I hope I didn't hurt him.... I think I should tell him.
"Oh well the thing is....... I just feel so awkward with you being in my house and all and you didn't do anything wrong!!! It's just I don't know... different.... I'm sorry I'm making no sense." I say and put my head down, I can't even look at him... I'm pathetic.
"Your cute." He says and smirks.
I feel my cheeks get warm.
"Huh what?" I say confused.
"I understand. It's weird having your boyfriend come over for the first time, so no worries. But know that I've been thinking the way your acting is adorable." He says and kisses me on cheek as he walks out the door.
"I'm getting picked up, see you later." He says,
"Oh! Good bye!" I hurry and say, I'm so confused.... he understood but thinks I'm cute.... what????

Author note:
Ok so basically I wrote this two months ago and I kinda forgot my idea in general so I'm sorry if this chapter makes no sense.
So forget that this exist. I'm sorry if you waited for this and for me to trash it.
Also I don't know why I made Todoroki so casually like honestly whyyy he sounds like a flirt.... ughhh I hate this so muchhhh.

If you guys like the way I wrote Todoroki in this chapter comment and I'll try to make him like this more often.