Chapter 24

HaizlyALL I WANT

Haizly
ALL I WANT

We went back home and showered and made dinner. I was working on my homework when my phone buzzed. I checked who it was and it was my mom.

What are you doing? Me, you, Cara, and Lupita should go on a girls day out.

"My mom wants me to go with her to have a girls night with my aunt and sister." I pout. He sighs and turns to face me, the rag on his shoulder while he's stirring something in the pan.

"Go. You need to be good to your mom, you need some time with her." He has a point. I guess. I groan and sigh, getting off the stool and in my bedroom. I texted my mom I'll meet her at her house.

I changed in light jeans, a black tank top, a military green bomber jacket, a black choker, my black converse, and applied some makeup and straightened my hair.

I kissed Caleb before I left. The drive to her house isn't that far from the apartment, and I like it. That means if there's any trouble I can just go to my moms house.

I opened the door to the house and saw everyone sitting on the couch.

"You look good." Cara says roaming my outfit. I look down and shrugged.

"Where are we going?" I asked plopping down on the couch next to my aunt Lupita.

"We're gonna get our nails done, go to the movies, go shopping." My mom says excitedly. I nod along to what they're saying.

We headed to the nail salon first. I decided on acrylic nails and the color to be maroon and gold and I chose coffin.

"When did you get that?" Cara asks pointing to my finger.

"Today." I said pulling my middle finger up at her because that's where the tattoo is. We laughed and my mom and aunt turned to look at us.

"Why are you guys laughing?" My mom asks.

"Haizly got a tattoo on her middle finger and she pulled it up at me." Cara says and we both giggle again.

"What? Let me see!" My mom says. I show her my finger and she looks amazed.

"Remember when you were thirteen you had the brightest idea on all three of us getting an elephant tattoo on our hands?" Cara asks. I do remember. I was so obsessed with trying to convince my mom to get one with us. We're in love with elephants.

"Yeah, you two still down?" I asked. My mom scrunches up her nose. "Oh c'mon, you're gonna love it." She sighs and gives in.