Chapter 64

HaizlyALL I WANT

Haizly
ALL I WANT

Big Jet Plane
-Angus and Julia Stone
Act Like You Love Me
-Shawn Mendes
Flicker
-Niall Horan

His hands went up my thighs and my hands pulled on his hair. He groans and picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist as he takes us to his bedroom.

He drops me on the bed softly and bites his lip before hovering over me. His lips found mine and his hands found my button of the jeans.

He got off of me and took my jeans off along with my panties, taking his jeans and boxers and shirt. Once both of us were naked he got back on top of me, spreading my legs with his knee.

He ripped up a condom with his teeth and put it on. He enters me slowly and I let out a moan.

"I'm going slow, okay?" I nod. My eyes are shut and my breathing is heavy. He moves his hips slowly and groans.

"Your tight." I moan as he kept circling himself in between my thighs. "What's my name?" He moans into my ear. His hands are gripping my waist and my hands are on his hair tugging at it.

"Daddy!" I moaned. "There!" His hand sits on the bed while the other holds me.

"You look beautiful." His lips found mine. My chest hurts knowing he'll be gone in three hours. I don't want him to go. My hands gripped his upper arms, feeling his tense muscles as he kept grinding himself on me.

"Cum babygirl." My back arches off the bed and my head lands on the pillow. "Your beautiful." He kisses my breasts as I was hitting my high.

"Caleb!" I moaned loudly. "Daddy." I cum undone and lay my head on the pillow, looking up at his eyes.

"I love you." He says kissing me. I cup his cheeks with both hands and pull away.

"I love you." He groans and came in the condom. He got off of me and lied down next to me, both of us trying to catch our breaths.

"What day specifically are you coming?" I asked him, turning my sweaty body towards his.

"The second of May." I sigh and rest my head on his chest.

"Okay." His arm wraps around my waist and brings me closer.

Caleb left three hours later, I tried not to cry but obviously failed. I told Kayden to come and keep me company and he gladly accepted.

He got me junk food and let me cry on his shoulder. We even drank Viniq and talked about his relationship with the bitch.

He wants her to meet his parents, Michelle and Karmen, and she thinks it's a good idea. I think it's a good idea but I also told him to make her stay away from me before I fight her.

The next day at school was alright. Hung out with the group and had fun. They kept me distracted from him, by egging our teachers chairs and putting sticky slime in their desks.

It was awesome, they still don't know who did it. Even though all of us were giggling in class.

Noah had this bright idea of going into the principles office and getting sticky notes and staplers. He said he 'needed' them for his own 'office.' He almost got caught which was the most funniest thing because he jumped over the desk and ran out the door.

Idiot...