Chapter 83

Haizly
ALL I WANT

When I returned from the store, Caleb went down to help with the grocery's. No, Caleb and I didn't go together. I was too irritated to even go with him. I mean he knows I don't want kids. I don't even want this conversation again.

"Baby I'm sorry." Caleb says once everything is inside and am headed to my room to change. I decide to ignore him just to tease him. I pulled the shirt over my head and grab his black t-shirt he was wearing with the shorts I had on last night.

"Haizly?" Caleb says again. I turn to face him, a small smile on my lips. "What?" I walk over to him, my arms crossed over my chest.

"I just don't want to discuss this, I mean we barely got engaged and I haven't started college yet, so I'd rather just stay on the low before we get married." I shrug. He nods with a sigh.

"Okay, I won't bring it up." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. My lips connected with his.

"Good." I pulled away and grabbed his hand, taking him to the kitchen to help me put everything away.
--

I turned the faucet off and put the pan aside so I could make the broccoli. Arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to his chest.

"You look sexy cooking and wearing my t-shirt." I smiled and looked up over my shoulder to look at him.

"Yeah?" I smirk and push my bottom out to touch his front. He groans and his hands travel down to my hips. I put the broccoli down and start grinding my bottom to him. I went teasingly slow, his fingernails gripped my waist.

"I want to fuck you." He says into my ear. His lips connect with my neck, kissing every spot. I moaned, his hands going up to my breasts. "I can make you come by doing just, this." I don't have a bra on, so I felt him even more.

"C-Caleb I have to finish cooking, we'll do this later." I moaned.

"Are you sure you want me to stop?" No. I don't, but I need to finish cooking. I need to put the vegetables in the rice which is cooking right now. When I don't answer, he turns me around. "I know you don't." I gasped when I felt his hand go down to my core. He palms it, and when I look up to meet his eyes, they're fixed on my face.

"If the rice burns, I'm blaming it on you." He smirks in progress.

"Oh, but I'm sure you'll also be thanking me." I giggle and put the last vegetables in the rice before walking back to Caleb. He puts me on the counter and pulls my shorts down, pulling his jeans down.

"This is going to be different." He says. I nodded and waited for him to come contact with me. My hands rest on his shoulders, his hands go up and down my thighs. I pushed my body forward, eager to feel him.

He starts grinding himself on me, making me moan. I wrap my arms around his neck while his arms go around my waist. He pulls me closer to his body, going faster. My head goes back in pleasure, his mouth starts sucking on my breasts through the thin fabric.

I looked at the wet fabric, panting. I went down to kiss his lips, well more like sloppery kiss. Our moans mixed together along with pants.

My hands went to grab his hair, tugging at it. I love how he let's his hair grow. I'm not a fan of long hair on guys, but on Caleb, he's fucking gorgeous.

I know Caleb likes it when I tug on his hair. He groans and I felt the vibration on my breast as he keeps sucking on it. My shirt it now wet from his saliva and it just turns me on even more.

My legs wrap around his waist to pull him closer, wanting even more contact.

"Caleb!" I moaned out, my mouth turning into an 'o' shape when he hit my good spot. My nails digging into his back then arms, my legs started shaking and I felt the familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach.