Chapter 69

Haizly
ALL I WANT

Caleb grabbed my hand as we walked to his parents house. We walked in and saw everyone running around. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Let's sneak in on them." He whispers to me. I nod and we go around the wall where it leads to the living room. My brothers, Hannah, and the dogs, are in here looking bored.

But the dogs. They ran around with their toys and were being really loud.

They saw us but we put a finger to our lips, telling them to be quiet.

"They're going to be here any minute!" Karmen shouts. "Do you have the pasta?" She asks.

"We should go." I whispered giggling. He nods, his hand still in mine.

"Let's pretend like we've been here for a couple minutes." He whispers. I nod. I walk over to Hannah and sit down.

"So Hannah, how are you and Eric?" I asked. She blushes and I chuckle.

"Good. He might come over for dinner tonight." I nodded. Karmen, Michelle, and my mom walk in the living room with shocked faces.

"How long have you guys been here?" Karmen asks.

"Twenty minutes." Caleb replies back cooly, not looking up at them but his phone.

"Well, dinner is ready." Michelle says smiling. We get up and go in the kitchen. Everything looks so good.

"Where's Kayden?" I asked as I took a seat next to Caleb on the edge.

"He went to go pick up his girlfriend." Oh it's that bitch again. The door opens and Kayden and the bitch walk in.

I shouldn't be calling her a bitch, perhaps a skank? I faked a smile as Karmen and Michelle got up and hugged her.

"Hello Carla." They said kissing her cheek. They don't do that to me. Maybe because she forces them to? I'm just kidding.

They sit down opposite from me and Caleb. Her glare was putting a hole through my forehead. I looked at her and her gaze went somewhere else.

"Did you graduate?" I asked Carla. She put on the fakest smile. Why does she hate me?

"No, I didn't." Caleb's had went to my thigh. A soft gasp escapes my lips.

"Are you okay?" Karmen asks furrowing her eyebrows. I nod and put on a slight smile.

His hand went up amd down until he met my area. I shoved his hand away.

"Caleb, not now." I whispered in his ear. He chuckles amd removes his hand.

"So, you guys have to wake up early tomorrow morning. I ordered the balloons for tomorrow." My mom said. "The one's Caleb wanted." We all chuckle.

"Cara is in control of the decorations." I smile up at Caleb who is smiling at my mom. I love this. I love how we're all eating dinner and being so comfortable with each other.

But I hope my mom doesn't say any embarrassing stories about me. I've always been an embarrassing person.

Caleb's hand sneaks back on my thigh, deciding to just leave it there. I press my legs together and stuff food in my mouth to stop the moans.

"Let's go upstairs." He demands more than asks. "Excuse us, I need to have a talk with Haiz." Everyone nodded. I got up to my feet and followed Caleb up the stairs and in his old bedroom. 

"Have I told you how beautiful you look in that dress?" He asks biting his lip. I was wearing a maroon dress that was a little puffy witht the same black pumps.

He throws me on the bed, my hair going everywhere. "I've been wanting to rip that dress off of you since you put it on this afternoon." He pulls the dress up so its on my waist, pulling my panties down.

"Black panties?" He bites his lip and kisses my clit. A moan escapes my mouth.

"Caleb, don't tease." I whimper. He blows on it before putting his pants and boxers down his knees. He pulls out a condom from his pocket and puts on himself.

His lips find mine. My hands moving to his hair and tugging at it. I turn us around and lean in to kiss him again.

"Haiz, ride me baby." I bite my lip and lower myself on his length. He hisses while I let out a loud moan.

"Not so loud baby." He moans. Blushing, I look down to see his face. His eyes are screwed shut, his lips in between his teeth. I get more aroused by the sight of him under me.

I went in circles. I know how much he loves that. His hands grip my hips, pushing me further down to him.

"Caleb." I moaned quietly. His head arches back on the pillow.

"You're doing so great baby... K-keep going." He breathes. His hands go under my dress and his thumb meets my clit. I gasp and went faster.

I hope no one downstairs hears us, that will be embarrassing. Especially because my mom is here along with my brothers.

His hands move up to my breats and pinches my nipples.

"Cum for me baby." He says biting his lip. I went faster and I felt the knot in my stomach grow.

"Ah, Caleb." I bite my lip to keep me from moaning. My head goes back in pleasure and I release. He turns us around and went faster, reaching his high.

"Does my makeup and hair still look okay?" I asked trying to catch my breath.

"Your makeup yes, your hair, no." He laughs. I swat his chest and get up, putting my underwear back on. I go to the mirror and try to clean up.

"Do I look good?" I asked.

"Yes Haizly." He rolls his eyes with a big smirk. "Would it help if I said I wanted to fuck you again?" I roll my eyes and walk over to him, my hand grabbing his length.

"Save it for later, babe." I said bitting his bottom lip. I smirk and walk out of the room and walk downstairs.

"Time for dessert!" Karmen squeals. Michelle and my my mom went to go help Karmen.

"So Haizly, how long have you and Caleb been dating?" Carla asks with a smirk. I'm going to slap her if she keeps asking these questions. I'm sure Kayden already told her.

"Two months." She laughs.

"And you guys already moved in with each other?" I look at Kayden and he bowed his head. Caleb squeezed my hand under the table.

"Why do you care if we already moved in with each other?" I asked ready to jump out of my seat. I should keep cool, I don't want a bad reaction from Karmen or Michelle. And I don't want my mom getting embarrassed from my actions.

"I'm here!" Yelled Fabian. I sat back on my chair and leaned on Caleb.

Okay so I have decided that I am going to make anothet sequel to this. How they're going to live life as adults and handle the Mafia together.

Thanks for reading, there's a couple more chapters for this book. <3