Chapter 33

Haizly ALL I WANT

Haizly
ALL I WANT

"Caleb?" I called once I was in the apartment. I get no answer. I took off my shoes and put them next the door and walk in his bedroom. He's asleep and his mouth his slightly opened.

I walked over to him and kissed his lips, forehead, and cheek before getting up. I went to my bedroom and grabbed my suitcase. I packed up some of the clothes I'll be wearing over there, I'm sure it's nice instead of cold, but I'll take jackets incase.

Arms wrapped around my waist which startled me. "I tried to stay awake, but failed." I chuckled and turned around, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"It's okay, I know how tired you can get." He pecks my lips and lies down on my bed.

"Your mom texted me telling me to take care of you." He smirks and puts his arm under his head while the other is resting on his stomach.

"No she didn't." He nods and sits up on my headboard.

"Yeah she did, she was like, "take care of Of my baby" and then I said "of course" and from there she went on about not having sex over there." I gasp and drop the shirt.

"No she didn't." My cheeks flush. "Oh my goodness, that's embarrassing." He laughs.

"I'm just joking, why would she say that? But you should've seen your face." He laughs again and I throw him a pillow.

"Let's go to the store, we need to buy some snacks for the flight." I raise an eyebrow.

"Snacks aren't allowed in planes."

"Honey, anything is possible when I'm there." My mouth gapes and I raise an eyebrow.

"Hm, we'll see about that. They'll probably kick you out."

"Ha ha." He gives me a fake smile before getting off the bed and kissing my cheek and going in his bedroom.

Pinchi fucker.

I put on some light grey baggy sweats, a back oversized t-shirt, black vans, and pulling my hair in a messy ponytail.

"Hecenemi coco." Caleb says aloud, making some people stare at us in the middle of the isle. My cheeks flush and I walk away from him.

"Babe!" He says catching up to me.

"That's embarrassing." He laughs.

"Remember when you said that and I was confused as hell?" I nodded.

"We were sophomores at that time." I said and grinned up at him. We both laughed and he grabbed my waist.

"Hey, your Lucas' friend." A random guy says coming up to us, making me question him. I look up at Caleb and see him looking at the random guy confused.

"Yeah, Who are you?" Caleb asks pulling me closer to his side.

"I'm his brother." Caleb nods with a smile. "This must be your girl."

"Don't look at her." The guy puts his hands up in surrender and chuckles.

"Anyways, I heard you'll guys be at Canada." Caleb nods.

"How about, you go get chips, I'll talk the guy into leaving." Caleb says aloud for the stranger to hear. The guy puts his hand on his heart, looking like if that hurt him. I nod and walk away.