Chapter 73

AlessandroALL I WANT

Alessandro
ALL I WANT

"Do you have what I needed?" I asked Rafael. He nods.

"Metilda saw her this morning, she says she tracked her down." I let out a low chuckle and lean back in my seat.

"Great, now we just have to make the plan. Grab the men and bring the weapons, we've got somehwere to be." I smirked and Rafael left with a nod.

Finally, I get to have Caleb's wife. That's for what Valentino did, and Caleb winning that war. I'm hitting his weakness.

Haizly

"You cheater!" I yelled at Caleb.

"How am I a cheater?" He asks defending himself.

"You saw my cards!" I groan and shove them on the table.

"I didn't cheat." I roll my eyes and sit down on the table. He came over to me, planting a kiss on my cheek.

"It's not my fault I'm good at it." He smirks. I glare and smack his head.

"No, you cheated." I stood up and went in the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Okay, okay. I didn't cheat, but don't get mad about it." He raises an eyebow and leans on the island.

I scoff. "Shut up." He shrugs and goes in the bathroom.

I sat down on the table and my phone buzzed. I sighed and picked it up. It was a blocked number. I furrowed my eyebrows and was about to answer but Caleb walked out.

"Who is that?" He asks.

"I don't know, blocked number." He groans and grabs my phone.

Caleb

"What?" I gritted my teeth.

"Well hello Caleb, I thought I was calling your wife." I could already see him smirking on the other line.

"No, what do you want?" I asked again.

"After the war you left my gang torn, you won. I saw that you have a wife now, and I'd gladly take her instead of going into war again." I looked back at Haizly and see a worried expression.

"You go near my wife I will kill you." I gritted.

"Oh Caleb, sure. Go ahead. But I'm still taking her." I groan and hang up, smashing the phone to the ground.

"What happened?" Haiz asked getting up from her seat.

"Alessandro, he wants you instead of war." She gasps and furrows her eyebrows.

"Why me?" She asks.

"Your my weakness, he knows that. He wants to destroy me." Her jaw clenched. "So we have to practice all the time." She nods slowly.