Under Covers

——Jeremy P.O.V——

"Micheal Mell I swear to god if you take the duvet one more time"

Micheal turned on his side, so we were face to face. His mouth stretched into a smirk.
"You'll do what? I mean there's two of us in a bed so I can give you some suggestions- oof!"

I cut him off with a sharp knee to the stomach, and I pulled the covers back into my side, turning away from him.
Rich, Jake and Christine saved up for months to buy tickets for some cheap ass music festival, but it was outside town and would take two days just to get there. None of use were too happy about spending non stop 48 hours together in a crapped car, so Christine had the great idea that we stop off at this cheap and cheerful motel to stay the night.
And she also had the idea that everyone shares a room to save money.
So naturally I decided to bunk with Micheal.
Bad call.

"I will kick you out I will not hesitate" I hissed.

"Ayyyy baybee don't be like that" I could feel his arm slide onto the duvet on top of me, like we were going to spoon.

Then in one quick motion, he yanked the covers off of me, and rolled himself in them like sushi.

"THATS IT" I sat up, pillow in hand, and smacked Micheal across the face.

The force knocked him off the bed, unrolling him from his sushi haven. He thudded on the ground, and made a backwards comment about his dick.
His face reappeared over the edge of the bed, his blind eyes glistening.

"Dangerous move, Jeremiah Heere. I'm the best pillow-fighter in the whole of America"

"Save the measuring for when our dicks are out"

"I mean, since you asked" he looked down into his laps and I could see his arms shuffling around.

"THIS IS A CHRISTIAN MOTEL" I hurled the pillow right at Micheals head, which he ducked expertly.

"Then let's fight like Christians" he smirked, and he jumped onto the bed and grabbed a pillow.

He slammed the pillow against my face, sending me onto my side. I chuckled, and grabbed the beds sheet. I jumped at Micheal, landing beside him. I threw the sheet in front of him and strangled him with it.

"Hey no fair- eughk" He choked, trying to pry the sheet off his neck.

I pulled harder form behind, as Micheal kicked his legs and struggled. He grabbed my wrists and pulled me forward. My chest hit his back, and he wrapped my arms around his head.

"JOHN CEENNAAA" he flipped me over his shoulder and onto my back, knocking a loud "OOF!" out of me.

His smirking face smiled down at me, and for a second we froze, and just stared. Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a plump white pillow. My eyes never left Micheals upside down face, taking in every freckle and hair.
Then I quickly snatched my hand in the direction of the pillow, but he grabbed my wrists again and pinned them down on the mattress.

"Fuck!" I yelled, and Micheal jumped around me, so he was kneeling on either side of my stomach and holding my wrists down.

"Well isn't this lovely" he said smoothly.

I squinted my eyes at him, rocked my body to the right, and threw him on his back and landed on top of him. I put my knees on his arms and sat on his chest.

"Much better" I said.

"If any of the guys walked in right now, it would be awkward as FUCK to explain this"

I laughed. "We've had to explain worse things"

"Imagine having to explain this" Micheal sat up effortlessly, making me slide off his chest and onto his lap.

His hands grabbed the side of my face, and he smashed his lips against mine. I parted my lips and passionately kissed him back. Micheal pulled away and looked into my eyes. I slid off his lap and back into the mattress. My eyes didn't leave his for a second.

"I think we should just share the covers" he breathed.

I smiled. "I don't"
I grabbed the duvet and wrapped it around my body.

•••
This one shot was originally a Richie Tozier imagine, but come on I had to change it to Boyf Riends.
And I'm also out of inspiration
✌️💕Bree