What's A Smut Challenge [6/6] [ғʟᴜғғʏ sᴍᴜᴛ]

I'm sorry for what you're about to read
Also, out of curiosity, what's your favourite WASC part so far? I think mine is part 3, or whatever one has the cowboy boots.
I don't really like this but here you go
•••

"Very classy, Micheal"

"Come on, Jer, what were you expecting? A trail of butt plugs?"

Jeremy's mouth opens like a fish, his cheeks red.
"Bitch maybe"

Micheal rolls his eyes.
"I mean we could just forget the whole idea and call it a night-"

"NO NO ITS WONDERFUL I PROMISE!"

Micheal smiles, gesturing for Jeremy to go into the bedroom. Micheal surprised his boyf with a romantic night in- that is if you can call condoms in the shape of a heart, with lube and a dildo in the middle romantic, and it went down . . . surprisingly well.

Micheal shuts the door behind them. The room is dark, except for the lamps on either side of Micheals bed. He raises an eyebrow at Jeremy, attempting at a blue steel pout.

Jeremy just pulls a face, unimpressed.
Don't worry Micheal, we appreciate your smexiness.

Jeremy steps forward, and kisses his boyfriend sweetly. He wastes no time discarding their clothes, until they're only in their boxers.

"Woah woah woah there Jer" Micheal chuckles into the kiss. "In a hurry?"

"You phoned me at 10pm, moaning into the phone as you jacked off. Excuse me if I'm eager for fuckery" Jeremy breathes.
Though he says it in the sexiest voice imaginable, he seems to have dialogue issues.

Lucky for him, Micheals thinking with his dick, so he doesn't  even notice.

Micheal pushes Jeremy backwards on the bed, his back falling against the condoms and dildo. His mouth goes to Jeremy's neck, biting and sucking hickies into the pale skin. Jeremy's breath hitches, getting hotter and more bothered by the second.

"Can we just do this already? No foreplay?" He manages to say.

Micheal smirks, nipping his collarbone.
"But the foreplays the best part"

"Well I don't want to orgasm because of you kissing my fucking shoulders. So for the sake of my dignity, please just put your dick in my ass"

Micheal leans up, catching Jeremy's lips in his own. His left hand pats the bed in search of a condom.
"You know if we just fuck now" he kisses Jeremy's nose. "It's gonna be a shortass chapter"

Jeremy crinkles his nose.
"Dude are you high again?"

Micheal shrugs. "Hmm. Probably"

He takes the condom packet in his teeth, and goes to rip it open, when he's cut off.

"MICHEAL! WE'RE HOME!"

Jeremy and Micheals eyes so wide. They stay frozen in their intimate position as realization hits them. Micheals moms are here. They're gonna see them about to fuck. They're coming up the stairs. Oh fuck they're coming up the stairs!

Micheal reacts first. He jumps off the bed, scrambling to grab Jeremy's clothes. Muttering "shit! Shit! Shit!" under his breath, he throws the clothes at his half naked boyfriend.

"Dude you're gonna have to climb out the window" he hisses, desperately trying to hide the dildo and other sexual necessities.

"I can't go home like this! I'm naked!" Jeremy hisses back.

"I'll let you into the basement! Just fucking go!"

There's a gentle knock at the door.
"Mikey? You there honey?"