Beep Beep Beep

~Jeremy's P.O.V~

"Micheal for the last time, get off your phone"

Micheal rolled his eyes at me, but his head didn't move away from the screen. I stopped admiring the breathtaking scenery around me, and stuck out my jaw at him.

"Micha. Please. Try to enjoy the nature around us" I groaned, swiping to grab the phone from his hand.

Micha quickly moved his arm backwards, making me stumble forward in surprise. "This walk was your idea. I wanted to stay at home"

It was now my turn to roll my eyes. It took an eternity to convince my friend to get out of the house. And now that we're finally outside, he won't get off his god damn phone.
I regained my balance and glared at him.

"Don't give me that look. I see plenty of nature- on my phone, on documentaries. Heck, I go outside more then you. Unless you have established a spontaneous love for birdwatching?"

"Nobody likes birdwatching. Don't kid yourself"

"Mmm hmmm yeah um that's crazy" he murmured, his thumb swiping his phone at rapid screen.

"That's it. Okay Micha give me the phone" I grabbed onto his phone, but he tried to pull it back from me. We wrestled for a moment, both of us pulling it in opposite directions. I yanked the phone as hard as I could, making it slip out of our grasp. It went flying through the air, and landed in the middle of the road.
Micheal threw back his head and groaned, before stomping into the road to get his phone.

"MICHA WAIT-" the truck turned the corner. "
-THE TRUCK!"
Micheal turned around to look at me, confused at my screaming. The truck plowed right into him.

-

Beep
Beep
Beep

It's all my fault. Micheals on the edge of death. I had to suggest the walk. I had to throw away his phone. I had to let him walk into the road. I should've been louder. Should've stopped him. It's all my fault.

"I'm sorry Micha" I whispered, tears rolling down my cheeks as I held his hand. "It's all my fault"

"It's not your fault Jere" whispered a raspy voice.

My head snapped up. Micheals eyes were barely open, peering at me from his hospital bed. Oh god his face. I couldn't bear the sight of him. His curly hair sat on top of a bruised mess. The blood had been washed away, but cuts and scars remained on his face.

"Oh my god Micha" I said, triggering a fresh wave of tears to fall down my face.

"W-where am I?" He breathed.

"In hospital. Y-you where hit by a t-t-truck dude. You've been unconscious for 3 weeks and the doctors weren't sure if you were going to make it....."

"Hey" He croaked. "Save the stuttering for Rich"
I let out a small laugh, but it was quickly consumed by tears.

"Jeremy it'll be okay. Everything's fine"

"NO ITS NOT FINE" I cried. "YOU COULDVE DIED MICHA AND IT WOULDVE BEEN ALL MY FAULT. I CANT HAVE YOU DIE. I WOULD HAVE NOTHING LEFT BECAUSE YOURE MY EVERYTHING MICHEAL. I CANT LIVE WITH YOU-"
Micheal smashed his lips against mine, cutting me off.

My tears stopped falling, and I kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and Micheal slowly pulled away.

"I love you too, you dipshit"

Micheal Mell died right there in my arms.

Wow this is an old one shot that never got published. It's shit but I'm posting it anyways.
- Avery