Deleted Smut Scenes [ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴜᴇss]

I'm finally doing it. I'm writing all the smut scenes that never saw the light of day.
(BTW if there's a chapter that didn't contain smut that you wish contained smut, comment it here and I'll make it gay)

(Another disclaimer- I'm rusty when it comes to smut so this isnt my finest work, it'll get better the more i practise i swear)

(More will be added over time)

Contains deleted scenes from:
Hopefully Not and Royalty 101 [1/4]
•••

Hopefully Not
(Takes place at the end of part 1)
Jeremy pulls off Micheal's already undone tie as Micheal's hands trail down to his waist. They pull each other's jackets and shirts off, discarding them onto the floor.

The back of Jeremy's knees hit the bed. He falls onto his back with Micheal immediately crawling over him. Their lips reconnect as Micheal fiddles with Jeremy's belt.

He pulls back to catch his breath, looking down at the heated twink beneath him.
"Do you think we're gonna regret this tomorrow?"

"Hopefully not" Jeremy wraps his arms around Micheal's neck, pulling him back down.

Their lips smash together in a mess of passion and alcohol. Micheal whips off Jeremy's belt effortlessly, throwing it over his shoulder to some forgotten corner of the room. With the swiftness of a bisexual rolling up their jeans, Micheal yanks Jeremy's trousers down to his ankles.

He's pulling them off of the twink's feet when Jeremy stops him.
"Wait" Jeremy pants, looking deep into Micheal's dark eyes. "Leave my socks on"

"Huh? Why?"

"I don't want this to be gay, Micheal"

"Oh for fucks-" Micheal tears off Jeremy's socks, balling them up and hurling them against the wall. He looks back to the boy under him. "We're fucking- and it's gonna be gay, alright?"

"Jesus Christ fine" Jeremy mumbles. He interlocks his fingers around Micheal's neck, pulling him back down into a kiss. Micheal uses this opportunity to take off his own belt and trousers- not quite exhibiting the same level of swiftness.

When they're finally down to their boxers, Micheal climbs off Jeremy to get a condom (safe sex is important kids). As Micheal dives into his suitcase to find a condom, two things happen.
First, Jeremy rolls on his side and raises an eyebrow. "Why did you bring condoms? Did you know that we were gonna fuck?"

"I always carry condoms- you ever know when you're gonna get a dicking"

Second, Jeremy gets the hiccups. He hics as Micheal climbs back onto him, sucking hard on his neck (no doubt leaving dark marks). He hics as Micheal kisses down his chest down to his bellybutton. By the third hic, Micheal sits up.

"You okay there?"

"Yea- HIC!" Jeremy clamps his hands over his mouth, giggling drunkly.

Micheal tries to be frustrated (it is pretty annoying that he got cockblocked by Jeremy's diaphragm) but instead he just smiles. He goes to kiss Jeremy again, but frankly the readers are getting impatient and his horniness isn't going away.

He pulls off Jeremy's boxers, revealing his hard on to the entire hotel room. Jeremy bends his knees towards the ceiling as Micheal takes off his own boxers.
"You ready to fucking go?" Micheal unintentionally says in a growl. Jeremy- dazed by arousal and intoxication- can only nod in submission.