Youre Hotter Than The Pizza [2/2]

Now Jeremy will never ever admit it, but that was the most difficult delivery of his life. Not because the guy who ordered it was a blushing mess and it could've been awkward, but because it took all of his strength to keep his cool.
Talk. Really fucking tall.
Tan skin.
Brown hair.
God he smiled a few times. Ah fuck his smile.

But Jeremy doesn't believe in the universe or destiny or whatever. Yes, he met a beautiful-hopefully-gay guy, but there's zero chance that they'll meet again. The world is never that kind.

Micheal, on the other hand, couldn't concentrate during Die Hard. All the explosions and the violence were white noise to him. His mind had wandered to different places.
Jeremy Jeremy Jeremy Jeremy Jeremy

God it's like an addiction at this point. But at this stage Micheal had firmly decided on one thing: they're getting pizza tomorrow.

•••••

"Pizza again? What's the occasion?" Jake asks, moving over on the couch to make room for Micheal.

Micheal shrugs. "Maybe we all deserve a treat once in a while"

"Or maybe Micheal just wants to ogle over the delivery boy again" Rich smirks, only to get shoved off the couch by Micheal.
"Ugh fine you drama queen. I'll order then"

He whips out his phone and starts typing in the order.
"Hey Micheal what do you want?"

"Sausage"

"I was talking about the pizza but okay"

By the time the pizza was ordered, Micheal had jumped on Rich and hit him with pillows more times then anyone could count. Jake just watched the pair squabble from his cosy corner of the couch. Not his fight. Not his crush.

When the pair finally broke up and started to decide on a movie, Rich was smiling to himself. Little did Micheal know, he was doing him a favor.

Special requests: send the hot delivery boy from before

•••

From then on, Micheal was ordering pizza nearly every single night. And after Rich's successful "send the hot delivery boy from before" trick, he requested Jeremy every time. But not just that.
Every pizza came with a bonus request.

One time, Micheal wrote, tell me I'm pretty. He made sure to ruffle up his hair, slap on Jakes face mask, and wear a baggy nyan cat t-shirt and sweatpants.
He defiantly gave Jeremy a shock when he opened the door. And Jeremy didn't just say it, he blushed while doing so.
Micheal gave him a $20 tip after that.

They've been ordering daily pizzas for just over a week now. Rich groaned when he saw Micheal whip out his phone.
"Micheal. Dude. As your friend, I'm going to give you some professional advice: ask that delivery boy out. You'll be able to see him more AND we'll save tons of money on pizza"

Micheal sighed. "Rich it's not that easy. You cant just go up to someone you like and ask them out. Like come on"

Rich rolled his eyes.
"It is so that easy. Look I'll show you"
Rich pulled Micheal into the living room, where Jake was chilling on the couch.

"Hey Jake" Rich sat down next to the taller boy.

"Sup Rich" Jake barely tore his eyes from the TV.

"Okay so Jake, here's the thing. The reason I haven't dated in ages is because I have a giant crush on you. Like, a giant crush. I think you're super hot and funny and fit and sweet and generally an amazing person. And I've been putting off with the hope that one day we'll date. So, will you go out with me?"

Jake was taken aback by Rich's confession. He ran his fingers through his hair and smiled.
"Yeah. Y-yes. Yes I'd love to go out with you"

Rich turned to Micheal.
"See Mike? It's that easy to ask your crush out"

Micheals jaw was dropped open.
"I still can't believe you have a crush on Jake"

Rich grinned.
"It's not just a crush anymore. I got me a boyfriend"

Jake laughed and shook his head, before planting a kiss on Rich's temple. The shorter boy blushed deep red, returning the favor by kissing his boyfriends jaw.
Jake smiled, and cupped Rich's face. He leaned down and connected their lips.

"Ew. Gross. Nope no do not want to see that" Micheal threw up his hands and ran out of the living room, where his roommates were now making out.

He retreated into his bedroom, where he opened the same pizza app he always does.
This is it Micheal. The last request.

Special Request: send Jeremy, and maybe a date?

•••

Jeremy's heart was beating a tattoo into his chest. In case you haven't noticed, Jeremy likes Micheal. A lot.
Christine nearly screamed when she saw the request. Well, she did scream. And repeatedly slapped Jeremy on the arm.
"Christine! Stop!" He cried, ducking from her aim.

"Oh my god Jere. My OTP. My ship. It's sailing" she said, breathless.

"Okay take a breath. It's okay" he placed his hands on her shoulders.

"Okay?! It's better then okay! The gay fantasy is coming true!" She squealed, wrapping Jeremy into a hug.

"I....can't......breath" Christine let Jeremy go with a grin.
"There is something you can help me with though" Jeremy said.

•••

Knock knock!

"Go get em Micheal" Jake pushed his friend off the couch.

"Go get that ass!" Remarked Rich, earning an elbow from his new boyfriend. "Aww come on Jakey. You know you love me"

Jake rolled his eyes. "You'll do great Micheal"

The Filipino straightened up (A/N like he could ever be straight) and ran his fingers through his hair. He went to the front door, and opened it.

He immediately relaxed, but also tensed at the same time. Jeremy stood there holding one giant pizza box.

"Hey Jeremy" Micheal smiled.

"HI JEREMY!" Yelled Rich from the living room.

"HEY RICH! HI JAKE IF YOURE THERE!" Jeremy yelled back.

"JAKE AND I ARE NOW DATING! YEP! HANDS OFF JAKEY D HES MINE!"

Jake laughed from embarrassment.
"CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!" Jeremy called.

He relocked eyes  with Micheal. Oh god does he love Micheals eyes. Snap out of it Jere.
"Your pizza, my good sir" and he lifted up the giant lid.

Written in bright, swirly letters, was the words,
The pizzas hot, but you're hotter.
Still want that date?

Micheal nearly gasped. Correction, Micheal DID gasp. His cheeks flooded red and a shit eating grin tugged onto his face.
"I...." he chuckled breathlessly. "I definitely still want that date"

Jeremy broke into a foolish grin, before putting the pizza on the ground and jumping into Micheals arms. Micheal was surprised by the sudden hug, but he laughed and hugged back even tighter.

"GAYYYYYY!" Rich yelled from the living room.

"Rich we literally were just making out" Jake remarked.

"Yeah well we're gay too"

•••
Hardcore Richjake shipper since 2019.
I finally made a part 2! I love this au so much.
Should I make a part 3 with their first date (lots of fluffy stuff)?
Let me know!
✌️💕Bree