Whats A Smut Challenge? [2/6] [sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏғᴄ]

Micheal is good at leaving Jeremy hot and bothered. That little.....stunt he pulled yesterday? Did not go down well. At all.
Jeremy found the 'smut challenge' online after he went home. And he was ready to get what he  wanted.

"THE DOORS OPEN!" Yells Micheal, after there's a sharp knock on his basement door.

His boyfriend hops into the room, jumping over the back of the couch to land next to Micheal.
"Hey babe" Micheal says, attention not budging from his large TV screen.

Jeremy doesn't waste any time. He swings himself onto Micheals lap, taking his game controller and throwing it over his shoulder.

Micheal eyes go wide at the sudden movement, but god damn if he isn't turned on.
"W-Whats up Jer?" He asks.

"Day number four" Jeremy rubs his hands down Micheals chest and stomach, before pushing them up again to is shoulders.
"On the couch"

He grabs the back of Micheals head and kisses Micheal hard. He only pulls away when his boyfriend doesn't kiss back. He looks Micheal in the eyes, scared that he overstepped his boundaries.

"S-sorry I just thought that we could ya know-"

"No no no! Don't apologize! You just caught me off guard" Micheal reassures with a soft smile.

His hands gently rub up and down the lanky boys sides. He daintily sits up and kisses Jeremy on the tip of his nose, making his cheeks burn red. Micheal softly kisses Jeremy's lips, holding the boy close. Jeremy burst into this house expecting some rough animal mayhem. But instead he's getting something slow and tender.
But it's perfect.

Jeremy parts his lips, and Micheal carefully deepens the kiss. The brunette starts to grind on Micheal, making him groan softly. The Filipino gently lifts Jeremy up, placing him flat on the couch. The kiss gets more heated, as the two boys desperately try to close the gaps between their bodies. Micheal only sits up to zip off his bright red hoodie, and slip Jeremy's t-shirt over his head.

"Fuck you're hot" Micheal breathes, before softly kissing Jeremy's neck.

His tongue slides across his boyfriends skin, making Jeremy's breath hutch.
"Ah~ M-Micheal~"

Smirking, Micheal leaves a prominent hickey on Jeremy's pale neck. Jeremy desperately tugs at the Filipinos t shirt, trying to tear it off his body. Micheal chuckles gently against Jeremy, before stripping them both down to their boxers. Jeremy lies down flat on the couch, giggling uncontrollably.

"You okay there Jere? You need a minute?" Micheal hopelessly laughs down at him.

Jeremy's face goes red, trying to calm himself down. He scrunches his eyes and shakes his head, sending a clear message: I don't know why I'm laughing.

"Don't worry. Soon you'll be making different noises" Micheal quickly tugs off Jeremy's trousers and boxers, exposing him.

Jeremy sucks in a breath as the cold air hits his hot skin. Micheal smirks, proud that he stopped his boyfriends laughter. He plants a kiss square on Jeremy's chest, slowly kissing his way downward.

"What's-"
He kisses Jeremy's ribs.
"-day number-"
He kisses just above his bellybutton.
"-Five?"

"M-mutual masturbation" Jeremy gasps.

Micheal snorts, hiding his face in Jeremy's stomach as he laughs. "God who comes up with this shit"
He plants a final kiss before finally reaching Jeremy's dick. He sits up, slowly pumping his hand up and down. Jeremy arches his back, groaning softly. He bucks his hips, hoping that Micheal will get the message and go faster.

The Filipino just smirks as a lightbulb goes off in his head. He gently grabs Jeremys shoulders and hoists him up, so that the pair are opposite each other, legs crossed.

"Killing two days with one stone, right?" he takes Jeremys hand and kisses it gently, sending a wave of warmth through the boy. He places the hand on Jeremys dick, before taking his own.

"Are we actually doing mutual masturbation?" Jeremy raises an eyebrow.

Michael just shrugs, "i don't make the rules". He slowly starts to pump his hand up and down, sending shivers up his spine.

Jeremy copies, tilting back his head with a moan. Micheal cups his jaw, titling his head back forward so that their eyes could lock. And, holy fuck, is eye contact hot. Their pumps get faster and faster, as they desperately grip each others shoulders and arms. Jeremy jacks off quite a bit. Like twice a day. But doing it with your boyfriend, heat radiating off their bodies as pleasure courses through their veins.

"M-Micheal--" Jeremy gasps, nearly sending them both over the edge. "I'm close-"

Micheal grabs Jeremys arms, pushing him back and pinning him onto the couch. He crashes their lips together, completely catching Jeremy by surprise.

"I-I-I need you Micheal. I need you now!" Jeremy cries.

Micheal pushes back, his hands trailing down to Jeremys hips. He knows for a fact that Jeremy masturbated today, meaning that he's already stretched and prepped. He carefully aligns himself, before slowly pushing into Jeremy.

"Jesus Micha you can go faster then that" Jeremy gasps.

Micheal responds by slamming in forcefully. Groans of pleasure fill the room, as Micheal moves in and out. The pace quickens, and soon he's hitting Jeremy's prostate. Jeremy swears an holy swear, as his boyfriend whispers "Oh fuck" under his breath.

Micheal pulls out just in time, and he releases all over Jeremys stomach. The lanky boy follows suit, leaving them both a panting mess. Michael lies down next to him, so they're face to face.

"I like this challenge. I like this challenge a lot" Micheal kisses his nose.

•••
this sucked so much, but I'll publish this anyways because I need to update something. There'll hopefully be a part three and it will defiantly be better then this part.

- Avery