The Soapy Shower Song [1/3]

~Jeremy's P.O.V~

You know that feeling when you're having a dream where you, Tom Holland, Thomas Sanders and Sebastian Stan are on a boat eating Doritos, and you're all about to play Mario Kart but your alarm decides that that's the perfect moment to go off?

I know the feeling very vey well.

Hence why I threw my alarm across the room. I peeled my back off my sheets and sat upright in bed. I groaned as I stretched my tired muscles.

"Good morning" i stretched. "Time to start the day"

I clambered out of bed, scratching my head and yawning. I managed to navigate through the dim apartment over to my bathroom.
I hummed a song gently to myself as i licked the bathroom door and stripped off my clothes. It is so freezing in my bathroom like you can't even imagine. My humming is only interrupted by the occasional giant yawn.
I slipped into the shower (and I mean literally slipped there were suds still on the ground and my food skidded on them) and turned on the water. The cold darts hit my back, causing me to jump. After a quick temperature adjustment, I relaxed into the water.

"It's a trouble that he can't see. And I gotta help him somehow" I started to sing.

"I don't know what he wants. But I know what he needs". I ran my fingers through my wet hair, blindly reaching for the shampoo.

"He'll need a dad so strong. To help him not slip away. I haven't been a dad for so long, but I think I'm ready today" my fingers finally slipped around that bottle, and i squirted some of the content in my palm.

"Situation is grave. Now's the time to be brave. I'm gonna finally make that climb. One leg at a time" i slid the shampoo across my scalp, using the shampoo bottle as a microphone.

A voice comes through the wall.
"When you love somebody. You put your pants on for them"
I temporarily froze. The apartment next to mine. The bathroom must be on the other side of this wall. Does that mean that someone has been hearing me sing everyday? Do they think I'm good? That unimportant.

"When you love somebody. You take a chance just for them. Chance just for them" I cautiously sang back.

"If the road gets muddy" the voice replied.

"Focus on the goal 'till the rough stuff's gone" we duet. "When you love somebody you put your pants on"

"I need you cause I do not have the tools." I sang solo. "To help with what he's going through. And I know you know all the rules"

"But I'm not what he wants" the voice sang back.

"But you're just what he needs." I cut in, starting to dance a little bit. "And this might be hard I know. But just suck it up and go"

"When you love somebody, you put your pants on for them." We sang together. "When you love somebody, yo take a stance just for them, stance just for them. If the fight gets bloody, just keep pushing through 'till the pain is gone. When you love somebody"

The voice went, "You see it to the end"

"When you love somebody" we sang together.

I yelled, "The conclusion's forgone"

And we joined together for the final, "When you love somebody, you put your big boy pants right on. You put your pants on!"

There was cheering from the neighboring apartment. I laughed and bowed, before remembering that they can't see me. I washed the last of the shampoo out of my hair, and stepped out of the shower.

•••

After getting dressed and (mostly) dried, i left my apartment. As I was locking the door behind me, I started to gently sing the Pants Song again.

"When you love somebody........" I sang to myself, turning my key in the lock.

"You put your pants on for them..." finished a voice to my right.

No way.
I turn to see..........
...................him.

Hair still wet from the shower. Eyes sparkling behind his chunky glasses. Dimples on his tanned cheeks. Red hoodie and headphones topping off the ensemble.
"No way" I breathed, causing him to chuckle. 

"I had no idea my neighbor had such a good voice. I should've started dueting with you earlier."

I laughed. Wow he's hot. Suuuuper hot.

"I'm Jeremy" I smiled.

"Micheal" he grins. "Hey, if you're not doing anything right now......I know a bar that has all day karaoke? That is if you'd like another duet"

"I thought you'd never ask" I replied with a random surge of confidence.

Micheal stepped up beside me, before offering me his arm. I linked his arm with a grin.

"Onwards!" He boomed in an awful British accent, and pointing dramatically forward before we walked down the hallway.

"Oh my god Micheal you're such a nerd"

"Says the guy who sings The Pants Song in the shower"

"Says the guy who joins in singing The Pants Song with a stranger in the shower"

"Fair enough" he smirked. "Hey, maybe next time that happens we'll be both in the same shower....."

"Oh Micheal you wishful thinker" I snorted

"Oh so wishful" he smiled at me.

I'm gonna like this boy.
I'm gonna like him a lot.

•••
I'm actually weirdly tempted to make a smutty part 2 of this chapter. Do you guys think I should?

Also this is so cute squeeeeeeeeeee

- Avery