Royalty 101 [1/4]

"HOW THE FUCK AM I HOLDING THIS CUP OF TEA WRONG?!"

Micheal rubs his face with his hand, pinching the bridge of his nose. He's a prince. You can't punch a prince.

He sighs, claps his hands together, a smiles a fake grin. "Because, Master Jeremiah, royalty are supposed to have fucking manners"

The prince slams his cup into the saucer.
"Stop with the 'Master Jeremiah'. There's no one here. You can just call me Jeremy"

Micheal scoffs, crossing his arms. Jeremy slouches down in the padded chair, resting his foot on his knee.
Micheal sighs loudly, throwing his head back.

"We just fixed your posture!" He protests.

"Well tough. Screw my posture" Jeremy sticks out his tongue, slouching lower. "I don't even like tea. I just pour Red Bull into my coffee and call it a day"

The Filipino pulls back the fancy chair opposite the prince. He sits down, staring over the top of the circular, sheet-covered table. Past the posh teapot and two China cups, Jeremy glares at him. He even pouts for effect.

Micheal sighs, again, as he folds his hands in his lap. "Jeremi- Jeremy, as cliche as it sounds, you have to know this stuff. You need good manners because you have to be a respectable prince. If you haven't noticed, royalty is a lot about image. Seen and not heard and all that stuff"

"But I don't care about this stuff" Jeremy mumbles in protest.

"No one does. Literally not a single royal being likes it. But when they're around each other, is a battle of the posh. Fingers in the air, fifty types of spoons, and god, damn, posture"

Michael quickly leans over the small table, grabbing the princes shoulders and hoists him up. Jeremy's back slams against the chair. Michaels grip doesn't falter, as he stares intensely.

"The quicker you listen to this shit, the quicker these little lessons are over" Micheal says calmly but firmly.

This makes Jeremy chuckle sharply with smirk. "Oh baby, I know you don't want these lessons to be over'

Micheal pulls a face, taking his hands off Jeremys arms, and sitting back in his chair with his arms crossed. "You're revolting. Just do the thing so I can leave"

Jeremy exhales harshly. "Alright. Alright fine. Now show me again. How the fuck do you hold a teacup?"

You may think Jeremy and Micheal don't get along. That's not necessarily true. They clashed at first, but after seeing eachother everyday, they grew close.

Since now that Jermey is looking for a suitor, his manners are key. And Micheal is famous for teaching manners. And I mean literally famous. He makes a living teaching the posh how to posh.

"And that's time. You did it! Two hour long manners lesson and we only had to stop thirty nine times!" Micheal says with fake enthusiasm. His whole careless demeanor is cheated by his smile.

"I can tell you're proud of me" Jermey happily slouches back to his normal position.

"I'm fucking ecstatic"

"Joke all you want, you're proud" the prince dismisses his comment with a flick of his wrist.

Micheal scoffs, standing up from his chair and stretching. As he reaches his arms over his head, his shirt rides up. Jeremy gets a peek of Micheal's hip bones before his shirt falls back down.
"I'm extremely proud of the your stubborn big headedness and your inability to shut the fuck up"

Jeremy smiles with a sarcastic sweetness. "Aw sweetie you love me"

Micheal places his hands on the table, leaning over it until he's a few inches from the princes face. "I only love the job, baby. Even if you come with it"