A Day In Falsehetero-Land

I'm in a very aesthetic coffee shop so I'm forcing myself to write. Inspired by Falsettos cause dammit that musical is under appreciated.
I'll edit it later i promise
(Featuring Pinkberry and Richjake)
•••

Dr Mell At Work
"I don't get it!" Micheal exclaims, slamming his head on the desk. "I don't understand!"

"Oh calm down" his receptionist, Heather, rolls her eyes. "It's not a big deal"

"Not a big deal" Micheal scoffs. He lifts his forehead from Heathers desk and holds up his phone. "Spider-Man 6 is being postponed again! What is Marvel thinking?! We've been waiting for this movie for two years!"

Heather cringes. He just messed up the pristine white couch that she spent all morning fixing. Regardless, she smiles weakly.
"Yes but you still have the ninth Thor's movie to look forward to. That's something, right?" Heather suggests.

Micheal just sighs, plopping himself on the waiting room couch.
"You know, when I was growing up, and Spider-Man was still on his second MCU movie, everyone had heart. We were all part of the same team. We had a new Superhero world to start. Oh god Heather is this . . . is this the world we started?"

"Alright I've had enough of your crises. Your next patient will be in soon. I'd say pull yourself together before then"

Micheal stands up, gently slapping his cheeks in effort to stop freaking out.
"Okay. I'll be in my office"

By the time his patient arrives, he's cool and collected. He sits poised on his leather chair as the woman lies down on the couch.

"Alright then" Micheal opens his notepad. "Let's not discuss the weather, let's face the facts. Tell me how you're doing"

The woman stares glumly at the ceiling. She sighs, fiddling with the tissue in her hands.
"It's just, you go out on the streets and there are all these people asking for a handout. Then you go home, you open up your mail and it's full of people asking for a donation. Then you turn on the TV and there's pictures of starving children in Ethiopia"

"And how does that make you feel, Diane?" Micheal asks.

The woman suddenly looks Micheal dead in the eyes. "Caroline" she corrects.

"Caroline?"

"Yes my name is Caroline" she whimpers.

Jesus Christ. All my patients are Yuppie Pagans.
Micheal apologizes, and they continue with the therapy session. Before it ends, Caroline asks, "now that I finally have the promotion, can I stop sleeping with my boss?"

Micheals eyes go wide.
"Sorry, our time is up"

Caroline bursts into weepy tears.
"You always do this" she murmurs as she leaves the office.

Micheal leans back in his chair with a sigh. He took this job to help people. To help them get better so they wouldn't have to resort to ridiculous options like Jermey did. Jeremy. No matter how hard his day is, at least he knows that he has Jeremy at home. His husband of two years.
He gets to exhausted listening to people complain, so sometimes it's nice to have someone you love.

Jeremy Works It Out
Squat, and up. Squat, and up. Rich is back with Jake, again. The pair have broken it off more times than Ross and Rachel. Now everything is just like it was.
Jeremy has nothing against Rich, but if he doesn't like Rich, it's cause his ex sure does. But this shouldn't upset him. He wants his friends to be happy. Then why does his stomach churn at the thought of them being together?

Lunge, two three four.
I mean, Jermey has a husband who loves him, lots of money, a house, a job.
Lunge, two three four.
Why should he be wilting when Richjakes love is not in doubt?
He needs to work it out.