Tuesday

[SOMEBODY (you know who you are) wanted more angst. So here's a one shot based off taht one episode of supernatural]

•••
Tuesday

IM COMIN' OUT OF MY CAGE AND IVE BEEN DOING JUST FINE-
Jeremy sat up sharply, taking in deep panting breaths from his scare. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes, as the rock song continued to blast through the room

"Mornin' sunshine" greeted Micheal, who was tying his shoes at the end of the bed.

He hopped his head along to his radio alarm clock that sat in the bedside table. Jeremy ignored it completely, disoriented by the loud music.

"Micheal?" Yawned Jeremy, stretching. "What time is it?"

"It's time that you woke up!" Micheal threw the cover back, exposing his friend to the cold air.
"Come on, get dressed. We're going out for breakfast"

Micheal left his room, probably to go get his iconic red hoodie. It was discarded on the couch after a very intense Mario Kart tournament which lasted six and a half hours, and resulted in Jeremy crashing in Micheals bed while his friend slept on the floor.

"Time to start the day"

•••

"This place looks perfection" Micheal kissed his fingers in an Italian way as they approached a small diner.

The italic neon sign above the door read Chrissy's. Micheal held open the door for his friend before they both stepped inside.
The diner was adorable. A classic diner. There was a long counter with tall round seat on the right, and a row of booths on the left. Surprisingly, there were no ketchup stains or balled up napkins littering the floor. The place looked squeaky clean.

As they walked in the front door, an old man at the cash register sneezed loudly, making Micheal jump.

"You alright there Steve?" The cash register asked, offering a tissue.

"Yeah yeah I've been through worse. Those sneezes got nothin on my husbands cookin'" he jokingly rolled his eyes, before accepting the tissue and leaving.

Jeremy awkwardly looked at his feet, feeling uncomfortable in the extreme social setting. Because he wasn't looking where he was going, he ended up shouldering a girl with long purple hair.

"Sorry" he mumbled.

"Ayyy dont worry 'bout it!" She cried in a fake Italian accent, hand gestures and all.

Jeremy froze, his eyes following the girl as his face went red. He didn't move until Micheal pulled his arm into a booth.

"Jer, you're not looking so hot. You feeling okay?" He slid opposite his boyfriend in the red booth.

Jeremy opened his mouth to speak, but a busty waitress bounded up to them.
"Welcome to Chrissy's. Today's special is poke in a pie with ribs on the side" the waitress slurred.

Jeremy pulled a face at Micheal which read: what the fuck is a pike in a pie with ribs on the side?

"I'll just have a breakfast platter" Micheal half smiles.

"Nothing for me thanks" Jeremy nodded.

The waitress jotted down their orders, before retreating back to the kitchen. Micheal finally asked Jeremy if he's feeling okay. Jeremy just shrugged him off, saying that something just felt sort of off. The waitress quickly returned with a large plate on food and a bottle of sauce on a round tray.

"Here ya go" She slid the plate in front of Micheal, swinging her tray. The bottle of sauce slipped off the tray before smashing into the floor.

"WEYL DAYMIT!" She cries, as red sauce splatters everywhere. She leaves to get a mop to clean up the mess.