Would You Rather? [ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ] [3/4]

Jeremy is asleep. Fast fast asleep. He spent a whole day hanging with his boyfriend and played would you rather (in case you missed them playing check out part 2).

But after all that emotional trauma, he was pooped. So now he's sleeping. Sleeping sleeping sleeping sound.

"AND THERE HE GOES RACING TOWARDS THE TALLEST TREE-"

Jeremy shoots upright, his heart pounding as he's awoken by his ringtone. He snatches the phone, answering the call while rubbing his face.

"Yeah?" He yawns into the phone.

"JEREMY I STILL HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" Micheal screeches into the phone.

"Micheal what the fuck~" Jeremy groans, still groggy from just waking up.

"Jeremy cut out that cute sleepy shit this is important" Micheal says seriously. "In the last chapter we broke up and I started dating Jenna for one of the questions, and we never got back together"

"We didn't?"

"We didn't"

Jeremy's jaw slowly drops. On one hand, he's a free man. He's a bisexual, skinny white boy; he meets everyone's standards!
But on the other hand, Micheal. Just Micheal.

"Micheal date me"

"I can't"

"What?! Why not?!"

"I'm dating Jenna"

"Break up with Jenna!"

"Why should I?"

"You're gay Micheal"

"Good point. Hey come over. We'll get back together and we'll play some more Would You Rather" Micheal suggests.

"Dude it's 4:28 am"

"And?"

Jeremy sighs for like twelve seconds.
"I'll be right over"

"Okay love you"

"You can't love me we're not dating"

"Then get over here so I can love you up real good"

"Dude shut up I'm coming"

Jeremy gets dressed; and by dressed I mean he throws a baggy hoodie over his bare chest and pyjamas bottoms.

He throws on a pair of fluffy socks instead of shoes, and doesn't bother with contacts so he leaves his glasses on.

Believe it or not, this isn't the first time Jeremy has gone to Micheals house in the middle of He night. It happens a lot. Like a lot.
So he and his dad have a system. He'll cycle to Micheals, leaving a note on the kitchen table so his dad doesn't think that he's kidnapped.

Fatherly figure,
Micheal called me screaming so I have to go and shut him up. You know the drill. He'll drive me back in the morning

- I shouldn't need to sign off my name who else would it be

And so Jeremy cycles over to Micheals. He runs into a few problems. First, it's dark and he's tired. Second, he's trying to to ride a bike in only socks. Third, he's shit at riding a bike. But you guys aren't here to hear about Jeremy riding a bike.