You're My Heaven On Earth

Demon and Angel AU
also this is all supernatural logic

Demon and Angel AUalso this is all supernatural logic

•••

One lesson that Mom's pass on to their children: is to never ever ever ever ever ever walk home alone at night.

God knows what monsters will prey on their poor sons and daughters. The night is a cloak, where all sorts of creatures can hide.

Rich pulls his coat tighter around him, attempting to stifle any heat that he can. The cold night air chills his short body. He turns a corner, walking down the alley behind some stores. The lampposts overhead give the world an eerie orange glow.

Nearly home now Rich. Just a bit further to go.

The lampposts start to flicker. It's just the lights it's nothing bad don't worry- Rich screams as all the lights explode. Shards of glass scatter around the alley, Rich covering his head as he whimpers. Yeah fuck this I'm running home.

But just as Rich goes to run, he freezes in his tracks. A figure stands ahead of him, only a silhouette in the night. Rich's heart beats in his ears as the figure moves closer. Frozen to the spot. Powerless to move. Mom warned me what would happen. I didn't listen.

The figure is now barely two metres in front of him. "Hiya Richie" it smiles.

Rich opens his mouth to scream, but is cut off. A bright light appears behind him, touching his head. Rich collapses to the ground, unconscious.

"Knocking the poor guy out? Isn't that a bit extreme?" The figure remarks.

"It's better then you killing them" The bright light simmers down, taking the form of a human. The look to the broken lamppost overhead, making it light up again.

"Wow angel. You're looking better then ever"

The angel rolls his eyes. "Step into the light Jeremy. Let me get a look at you"

Jeremy obliges. He's in the same vessel he's always in: lanky, brown curly hair, striped t shirt topped off by pure black eyes.

"Like what you see Micheal?" He smirks.

"Bite me" The angel responds.

"With relish" Jeremy crosses his arms. "Now, why don't you go on your merry way, leave little Richie here with me, and we all have a good day?"

"I'm an angel dumbass. And I've been assigned to stop you from killing every person in this god damn town" Micheal says.

"An angel using the Lords name in vain? Never thought I'd see the day" Jeremy smirks.

Michael adjusts his hoodie, rolling his eyes. The lamppost casts a curious shadow around him. His vessels body, along with the shadow of two enourmous wings, which are invisible to the naked eye.

"Enough games Jeremy. What do you want with him?"

"All games aside" Jeremy takes a big step forward. "Me threatening someone's life is the only way to get you out of Heaven"

Micheal raises an eyebrow. "And why do you want me out of Heaven?"

Jeremy takes another step. "Because it's the only way I can see you"

"And why do you want to see me?"

Jeremy takes a final step, leaving barely two inches between himself and the angel. "Because I can't stop thinking about you"

He leans forward and closes the gap. Micheal and Jeremy's lips gently press together, sending sparks through their body. Jeremy's hand cups Micheals face, and he gently deepens the kiss. Micheals hands fall to the demons waist, and quickly pulls their pelvises together. Jeremy gasps, granting the angel entrance. His hands slide around his neck, and Micheal bits down gently on Jeremy's bottom lip, holding it in his teeth.

"Wow. We got a dirty angel don't we?" Jeremy smirks.

Micheal rolls his eyes.
"Next time you can't stop thinking about me"
He slaps Jeremy's ass, making him help.
"Just call"
And the angel vanishes.

•••
This ^^^ sucks.
BUT I like the demon/angel AU and I'm gonna make another one. I think I smell smut.
Should I smut up this AU?
- Avery